TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Looks a little different in the second picture. Glad it's negative for you now though.

Goooood luck to both you and Raine!

Nicole I started the bcp on Nov 2 and finished the 10 day cycle on Nov 11. AF should arrive within 2 weeks and today is the day 14 and no signs of AF.

Happy Thanksgiving for all you girls that celebrate that day. I hope that you have a great day tomorrow.

Trying You have a better chance to get pregnant this month because you are more relax. Lately your been so anxious to be pregnant that the stress had a big impact on your hormones. Now you can see longer bfp opks and more cm. I really hope you get pregnant soon.

Trying not sure, but those loose positive to me? Maybe your body is trying to ovulate this month? I wish I knew more about all of this so I could help more. Maybe it's a good thing?

Raine thst sounds extremley promising!! I have everything crossed for you!! This could be your month! Wowi, what great news around the holidays that would be for you and your family! I'm excepting to see that bfp in about a week!! ☺️

Latin oh Ohkay, that's weird! Have you taken a test yet? I mean it is very possible you could be!

Happy thanksgiving to you ladies, also! I hope you all have s great day today. I am stuck at work all night and tomorrow night too. But I'll still get to see some family and stuff so that will be nice. Well, I think im out this month. Not sure what this is but I got super bad cramps just for about 20 minutes and then went I went to the bathroom, there was s small amount of blood. I was really thinking my cycles were normalish but it did the same thing last month. Kinda upset but I mean, it's only been a month so it's Ohkay. I planned on this happening so it's not too much of a let down.

Or maybe it could be ovulation bleeding? It did it to me last month around the time my soo said I was going to o? And it did today or yesterday I was going to? Maybe just maybe that could be what this is?

Aww thanks Latin, I highly doubt it will happen till they sort my hormones out, but no hard in hoping for a miracle right? ; )
Hmm could be Nicole : ) have you tried taking ovulation tests to see if you get a positive? Really hoping it is ovulation spotting, some women do get that : )

Happy thanksgiving to all you girls that celebrate it :) I hope you all have a lovely day xx

Well im out. AF came early i guess. Yesterday it was just brown spotting but this morning i woke up with a little bit of red blood on the panty liner. Its still very light but its too much for implantation and im not sure if its too much for ovulation bleed.
Dont know how AF could come this early though

I'm sorry rainne :( unless it's a full blown period don't count yourself out yet though, our bodies do weird stuff. Seems far to early for AF, how is it now?

I have so many spots! I'm hoping it's a good sign my hormones, especially progresterone, are getting higher and more normal. Not a good luck but if it is my hormones I'll take it haha x

Raine, I would t count yourself out yet. It could possibly be ivulation bleeding. It's usually brown/pink. Still have my fingers crossed!

Trying, that sounds extremly promising! I would take that as a good sign! they say that is is actually a very good sign when women bleed a little bit durning Ovulation. They say that means you are extremly fertial.

As for me, I think I just had a short AF. After two days of nothing but a spot here and there, yesterday it was s good bit for the whole day and just stopped. Sooo I don't know what that was but I'm thinking they aren't reuglar yet. No worries though, I knew this before so I'm not going to let it get to me too badly.

Sorry for being gone for a few days. It was definitely AF im on CD4 now and it looks as if she is on her way out now.
Heres what my calendar looks like now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 3
Its got me at having 2 fertile times in every month because of this new weird cycle.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1
Sorry Nicole I meant spots on my face haha like acne, I think you might call them zits there? I'm not sure haha I havnt bled at all yet, I'm 5dpo today. Hubby's got his app on Tuesday and Iv got my blood test Tuesday too : )

Ah rainne I'm sorry the witch got you early : ( keeping my fingers crossed for you this cycle. I'm not sure what you mean with the Callander, I only see one fertile window?

Nicole perfectly normal for spotting after depo, I just thought of it as its trying to get out of my system ; ) fingers crossed your cycles are regular soon xx

Sorry Nicole I meant spots on my face haha like acne, I think you might call them zits there? I'm not sure haha I havnt bled at all yet, I'm 5dpo today. Hubby's got his app on Tuesday and Iv got my blood test Tuesday too : )

Ah rainne I'm sorry the witch got you early : ( keeping my fingers crossed for you this cycle. I'm not sure what you mean with the Callander, I only see one fertile window?

Nicole perfectly normal for spotting after depo, I just thought of it as its trying to get out of my system ; ) fingers crossed your cycles are regular soon xx

Trying; this one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 3
Ohh I see what you mean rainne so if thinks you cycle is only gonna last 16 days? I use that app I'm not sure how to fix that xx

Yeah because this month it only lasted 16 days. I had 2 periods this month so now my app is all jacked up. Im just going to continue to enter data and hope that i dont actually end up having 2 periods a month.

Trying ohhh Ohkay! ���� I knew that! Heheh Ive been getting bad ache too! I used to have porcline skin, since the depo shot, I've been getting it an awful lot. But i think it is a great sign for you! I've got my fingers crossed for you and your hubby that everything comes back perfect! And I'm deff taking it as a good thing, just keeping track and eating heathly and making sure I remember to take my vitamins with hopes my body regulates soon. But like you said, some women don't even have a bleed for months or years afterwards so I'm happy with this :)

Raine that's weird. Haven't your cycles been normal so far? That is really strange. I'm sure it will all go back to normal again soon, maybe your body is still working itself out, this evil stuff is the worst! As soon as you think you're getting somewhere, boom! Everything goes haywire again.

Aww just keep putting ur data in Hun and it should sort itself out.

thanks Nicole, looking forward to getting my blood test to see if my hormones have improved at all.

In other news got my half stone award at slimming world today : ) then went to the dentist for a checkup, I have to go back in 3 days for 2 fillings : ( ugh xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->