TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Read most of the thread from the begining although i dont kno where to begin so i have had a different user name on here when trying to concieve first time round used it till my 3rd but change of phone ment a losing all details but yh im a mum too three boys two 3 and one is 17 months and step mom to two boys that are 5 and 4 so pretty hectic so when my youngest was born made the brave dissition that i didnt want any more children so after a scare about two months in went on the depo in witch i new all the side affects of the use and stuff bleed on and off the first 6 months of it well spotted the second injection then plain sailing then on wards my last injection was may 16th so been depo free for over a month altho is their a possibility that the last injection couldnt have worked because about three weeks before i was due to get it renewed i had a strange bleed i kno its possible to fall pregnant on it as was told that i had a miscarage after the second injection but struggled to carry on not that i was ready so i had that starnge bleeding were it was unexplained but we was talking about coming of the injection to get a bfp when my youngest turnt 2 ish but my doctor said it could take up to 6 months for my fertility to return to normal depending on how long you have been on it but as stupid as it seems were not actually been trying so havent get test and stuff in but everything has been adding up the last few weeks pointing to the pregnant but is it really positive not to bleed at all between coming off cos sure their is some lining altho should be very thin but still should be some bleeding after the hormones done to make way for new lining

Welcome Danimum. Your story is interesting. You might be pregnant or you are experience Depo withdrawal symptoms. Try to do a pregnancy test to get out of the doubt. Wish you luck.

Completely new on the forum, I did post a preg test up on the pictures section of forum - however now have found this thread and read a lot and lot of answers which would confirm how I'm feeling right now which is basically pregnant!! Sore boobs, tired, and I've been absolutely convinced of it and today had such bad nausea I took a test and swore I saw a line but just think it was the antibody strip. But after reading the post-depo posts on here I think now its just withdrawal symptoms so I guess I could be here a while!

I have started taking OPKS so I guess will keep going with them now and see if I can get a positive on one or not and if and when I'm ovulating! Will take another preg test in another week to be sure but highly doubt it now after reading the withdrawal symptoms! My Last Depo shot was due end of June so just 3 months off it so far......

So I guess this is my "hi" post and good bye Depo shot!! :)

Welcome to the forum Hannahspanner. I am glad that you are out of Depo since end of June. The withdrawal symptoms are similar to the pregnancy symptoms and that can be confusing. Most of the time it make you feel for certain that you are pregnant when in fact you are not. Try to do a pregnancy test to take you out of the doubt. Let us know the result of the test and good luck with your TTC.

Hello Girls, I haven't anything from you lately. I hope all of you are doing great. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Hello Girls,

I am in shock and I still can't believe this test results from this morning. I want to share the pics with you all and ask for your input. Thanks for your support and best wishes. I will post more information soon.

Attachments

• 20161004_050234.jpg
    20161004_050234.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 20161004_052740.jpg
    20161004_052740.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20161004_050223.jpg
    20161004_050223.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20161004_072818.2.jpg
    20161004_072818.2.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 0
Thank you Geebug. I still can't believe is truth. I was experience different lately. Sore breast, heartburn, nausea, food aversion, dizziness and my cervix was high and very soft. I already set up an appointment with my OBGYN. The only thing that is consistent is the heartburn sensation every time I eat something.

Geebug I really wish you good luck getting pregnant soon. Baby dust for you and really hope that your BFP coming soon.

Trying I hope everything is good for you and your family. Hope to hear from you soon.

Aww Latin, yay!!!! Massive congrats hunni! I'm made up for you!! What lovely lines too :)
Sorry I havnt been on, just been busy with both my boys. The baby has colic and is up every 2 hours then doesn't really sleep after 4am so I'm exhausted! Although not complaining, his little face and big grin is sooo worth it. He's 9 weeks old now, it's going crazily fast, and they grow too fast!
Hope you're all doing well xx

Hey all,

Just thought I would pop in to give an update.

Oh wow Trying! Congrats!!

Im now in my second trimester. Time is flying by. Before I know it, baby will be here and i'll be broody again lol.

I dont log in much, due to being extremely busy, but will check back when I can.

All the best xx

Big congrats Latin it's been a long time waiting but I knew you'd get there in the end. I bet you're still in shock!! As for me I'm 35 week and will hopefully get my section date a week on Monday and then little man will be here. It's gone so quick and I still can't believe it actually happened. Good luck with the rest of you ladies it's stories like ours that show it will happen after that horrible injection...it's just a case and waiting it out x

Thank You Ladies for the congratulations on my pregnancy. I was until today that I received the blood lab results from the Dr. office. Next week I have another appointment with the doctor to see how many weeks I am now and my due date. I am excited now. I am so thankful for this journey and for the miracle of life that I growing inside me.

So far the symptom that is really bugging me are the heartburn sensation, sometimes nauseas and fatigue. The rest I can handle it. So far this pregnancy is different than the first one.

Hello Ladies. I went to the OB/GYN appointment. So far the pregnancy was confirmed by a blood work and a sonogram. My due date is June 9, 2017. I am so excited that I was able to see my baby and that my HB, my son and my mom were there with me.

OMG, I am so excited that I am 8 weeks pregnant. Times is going to fast, I want to enjoy this pregnancy.

I can't believe no one else have posted anything. Where are you ladies? How all of you are doing? I hope to hear from you soon.

My update in my pregnancy is that the heart burn was terrible. I have been very sleepy and my breast have been very tender and sore. The only issue is that I am occasionally spotting. For the everything is normal. Last week I had my First Trimester Scan and blood test. Seen the baby was amazing. He was moving too much inside me. So far I am turning 13 weeks tomorrow. I told the news of my pregnancy to my friends on Thanksgiving Day. It was so emotional and happy.

Hey Latin! I'm sorry I havnt been on, we have had a bit of a roller coaster ride with baby and he's only just getting settled. They have diagnosed him with cows milk allergy. He was screaming in pain every time he attempted to drink his milk, he just cried constantly and never slept, in the end he started to refuse all his feeds because it was hurting him too much. They admitted him to hospital twice, he didn't wet a nappy in 18 hours the second time :( he dropped nearly 3 centiles on his graph and was loosing weight, they tried on on a hydrolysed formula and he still reacted so he's on a completely dairy free formula now and he's like a different baby! He only takes small feeds, 3oz Max, but he's gaining weight, enjoys drinking his milk now and is just super happy! We saw the dietician last week who wants to keep him dairy free till he's 12 months old then they will think about trying him work some dairy to see if he still reacts, providing his weight is still good. So we will be starting dairy free weaning in roughly 2 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->