TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Hello Girls!! I hope everybody is doing great. So far my period came back on time. I am suppose to be ovulating soon. I have low expectation for this month.

Trying I hope that everything is all right for you. Did you have the C-section? What it is the latest for you?

Hello Girls. I got a period with BC on June 29 and July 9 until July 13. My regular period after BC was from July 30 until Aug 7. Today it is Day 13 and I did an ovulation test and came back negative. I am sure that will not ovulate this month. Just wonder, how long after AF returned you were able to get a positive ovulation test?

Hi Latin, yea little man arrived on Monday via c section weighing a healthy 7lb 15oz :)
Hope you're doing ok, I think it took 2 months to get s positive opk after my af returned Hun xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 9
OMG Trying, he is such a cute baby. God Bless him and bless your family too. I am glad that your little man arrived with a healthy weight. Wish you a fast recovery from your C-section. Enjoy your bundle of joy.

So 8 months after coming off the depo I finally had a proper heavy period this month!

xx

Geebug I am happy for you. My period never came after depo. I took provera twice unsuccessfully and later took Apri that helped me bring AF back on Jun 29 16 (My last depo shot was April 2015). My second AF, from August, after birth control was a normal and heavy period for me.

Thank you lovely, let's hope for the same next month!
xx

Thanks girls, hope you're all doing ok. Latin how are your afs going? Xx

Trying The second AF was a normal one. Very heavy as usual I expect the next one to show up around 8/29/16. I can tell that it is coming soon. My OPK were negative this month which means that AF will come.

Hello ladies, I am sincerely sorry for my absences from this thread. We have been extremly busy these past few months with building our new home, working long hours and getting everything ready for my LITTLE GIRL 🎀🎀 I know I never came back with an update but we are excepting a beautiful little girl in only 10 short weeks! Eeekk! I am getting too darn excited, we are getting her nursery painted and set up in the new house and it's all hitting me. But as a whole, I am going very well. This pregnancy had been fairly easy, minus the 41/2 months of morning sickness and swelling feet/ankles. How are all my favorite ttc ladies?

Latin; I am so glad to have read af finally showed up for you, has it been regular since? I haven't forgot about you and have been thinking so much of you ladies here lately.

Trying; your son is beautiful!' Omgggosh! Congrats on a heathly and happy 9 months! I feel as if time flew right on by for both of our pregnancies. I'm kind of sad because I've truly enjoyed being pregnant, feeling all the kicks, talking to her in my tummy, I'm going to miss it all 💔 How have you been?

Wanna; how's your pregnancy going? We are super close in due dates so I'm sure you are getting super excited aswell ❤️❤️

That's great Latin, so glad your afs are going well. Fingers crossed for the positive opk on your next cycle xx

Trying; your son is beautiful!' Omgggosh! Congrats on a heathly and happy 9 months! I feel as if time flew right on by for both of our pregnancies. I'm kind of sad because I've truly enjoyed being pregnant, feeling all the kicks, talking to her in my tummy, I'm going to miss it all 💔 How have you been?

Wanna; how's your pregnancy going? We are super close in due dates so I'm sure you are getting super excited aswell ❤️❤️

Oh wow Nicole, good to see you back! Congratulation on expecting your little girl! Thank you, we are so inlove with him. Time has flown so fast during the pregnancy and it still is now! He's 3 weeks old already, it's crazy. I do miss being pregnant but it got hard towards to end, my lungs feel free again now haha. I've been good thank you, I had a c section as he stayed breach so I'm still recovering but noticed an improvement past few days and can start doing things again. Take my hats off to women who have multiple sections, they are so hard to recover from! My incision split open in a couple areas slightly but it's starting to look better now. Here's an updated photo of our little monkey, he looks just like his dad, our first son looks just like me haha. How have you been?

Still keeping my fingers crossed for you ladies ttc after the depo. It will happen, don't loose hope xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 7
Trying Your baby boy look so lovely. God Bless him. I am glad that you are recovering well. How is your other son doing? Is he happy with the baby brother?

Thanks for the good wishes.

Nicole Congratulations on your baby girl and your new house. I am glad that you are back. Keep us posted it with the progress of your pregnancy.

Trying Your baby boy look so lovely. God Bless him. I am glad that you are recovering well. How is your other son doing? Is he happy with the baby brother?

Thanks for the good wishes.

He's doing good thanks Hun, he struggled for a few days with the noise etc but he's doing so well now, he loves him always kissing him etc xx

Congrats trying he's gorgeous! And congrats ladies on your periods things are looking good for you and congrats Nicole on baby girl x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->