TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Welcome Kaede! So sorry about your loss :hugs: hope you get your BFP and Sticky bean soon. Sending lots of :dust: your way

:hi: Kaede so sorry for your loss! Everyone is lovely here :)

Embo seen your new test woohoo keep them coming!!!

How is everyone today, having a nice weekend. Im in the ever so dreadful 2ww

xxx

I have been having really clear weird dreams but I am not counting on that.

Is there a standard time after a loss that you get pregnant again? I was hoping straight away but 2nd proper cycle now and man my perod was the heaviest its ever been last month

xxx

Awww, thanks for the lovely welcome :D

I don't know how many dpo I am cuz I quit temping for a while and only started again a few days ago. But I'm on cd 26, so due for AF very soon I should think :)

XxX

Hey ladies... Welcome Kaede.. so sorry for your loss.. hope you get your sticky bean really soon..

I just began the TWW.. ugh.. 1dpo.. hope it goes by as fast as the first half...

Hope you all have a great mother's day..

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Lots to go around to our lovely ladies.

Pip x

Hi Ladies though id pop over.....
Im still TTC Iv had normal bllods taken they came bk normal Iv had an ultra-sounds as well fine and Iv jst had CD21 bloods taken fri....
Has any of you before BFP had yellowish snottish cm (tmi) :haha: First time iv had this?? x

Hi Ladies though id pop over.....
Im still TTC Iv had normal bllods taken they came bk normal Iv had an ultra-sounds as well fine and Iv jst had CD21 bloods taken fri....
Has any of you before BFP had yellowish snottish cm (tmi) :haha: First time iv had this?? x

Yeh I had that last cycle :dust: xx

Hello ladies! Wanted to wish all the US mamas a Happy Mothers Day! I had a not so great day but I'm feeling better now. Just wondering JUST how big I'm gonna get lol. Take a look at my baby belly, this is today at 17+3! Forgive the :holly: lol I forgot I didn't have a bra on.

Attachments

• 17w3d.jpg
    17w3d.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 7
wow that is one gorgeous bump..... that looked like mine full term practically I hope I show more next time xxx

lol thats what i was gonna say... same as me at around 35wks with my last LO :haha: lovely bump sweetie xxx

Nice bump! Maybe baby's just lying awkward? Ummm.... you're a little bigger than I'd have expected but that's nothing to go by - try not to worry! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->