TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

That's so tragic Mami. We all get so wrapped up in TTC the child we badly want that it is easy to forget there are people out there that might not want or can cope with the reality of pregnancy and birth. Even people from the most stable of families can struggle. It's so tragic for everyone involved.

You sound like you have a very interesting heritage. I've got nothing like that in my past!

Relax and take care of yourself.

Pip x

God bless that little baby and your cousin. Let's hope that the baby wasn't alive and didn't suffer.
Such a shocking story too Mami, sounds like your Mum was a very strong lady x

I agree with Puppycat hope that poor baby didnt suffer was wasnt born alive :cry:

Well there was an update on the news last night, baby was apparently born alive about 3 weeks ago and only just died a few days ago. So they don't know yet if he was alive when she put him in the bag and threw it in the lake or if he was dead. We're all anxiously waiting on the autopsy results to see who he died. We don't know if he got sick and died or if she killed him :cry: I love my children so much and have suffered emensely with my losses, I cannot imagine that anyone with my blood in them could do that. But then again I can because after my dad almost killed my mom and she finally divorced him, he was dating another woman and he laced her cocaine and killed her. They never could prove it was him.

Oh dear, how sad :( I could never understand people hurting children. It's not right. All I can really say is that for the baby's sake I hope he died of something like cot death and that he didn't suffer any. Sending lots of :hugs: your way

XxX

I agree id hate to think that baby suffered :cry: let us know sweetie xx

That is so sad..mami.. hugs to you.. and i soo hope the baby didnt suffer.. so hard to believe that people are like that..

Halfway through my TWW... my shorter lp makes the wait shorter.. yay.. hoping for a bfp in the end..

Good luck Rojo!!! And thanks guys, autopsy still isn't back and they're doing DNA at my previous place of employment right now to verify that she is the baby's mothers. But she confessed that the child is her's and they found a towel in the bag that had her name written on it, and her sister confirmed the duffle bag was her's at the police station too.

Thanks mami..

And I am so sorry that this has happened.. especially with a family member.. hope the autopsy gives some answers.. that the baby didnt suffer.. it is just so hard to hear anything bad about children..

I've got lots of Egg White CM - yippeee LOL
We will be BD'ing later i think :flower:

Hope everyone is ok and sorry Mami about the tragic family story :hugs:

Mami how awful for you.

Try not to dwell so much on the baby's passing. Just know that now he's with God and will have a blessed life from here on in with no pain or suffering xx

Thanks Puppy, I'm trying. I just can't get over how sick some people are and then to be related to someone like that. I hope to God that he passed BEFORE she put him in that pond.

:happydance: Sending lots of :dust: your way Dee!! Really hope this is your month :hugs:

6dpo.. for me.. a little bit longer and we will know if I caught this eggy or if were onto another month..

Happy 12 weeks Sam!

Well, temp drop this morning, and then the witch arrived right on que! lol. Ah well, on to the next cycle I suppose!

Good luck and loads of :dust: to those who are in the 2ww now :)

XxX

Sorry the hag got you Kaede... fxed next month is your month..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->