TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Nice bump :0)
I think after you have had a few kids everything gets more relaxed lol
I know i was way bigger for my 2nd than my 1st and ate etc the same.

Thanks ladies. This is about as big as I got with my last. Don't have any pics of my belly, some how my SD memory card ended up going to Mexico with my brother in law along with my video camera :( My husband can't believe how big I am already either. Nobody can. I guess I'm "going big" with the last one lol.

Nice bump! Maybe baby's just lying awkward? Ummm.... you're a little bigger than I'd have expected but that's nothing to go by - try not to worry! xx

LOL No worries! I'm a lot bigger than I ever imagined I'd be too!

wow.. what a bump.. hehe.. so cute mami and us who aren't preggo are sooo jealous.. :)

AFM-TWW.. yay.. fly by wait.. so I know already.. lol.. not a very nice day today rainy cloudy and windy.. cant wait for nice weather.. all the time... hoping I get preg this cycle as this is the last b4 my due date of june 4th.. hard at times not to think I should be 9 months preg now... but what will be will be right.. it will happen..

Awwww, lilrojo, it's hard isn't it? :( Everytime I see a pregnant belly (btw mami, yours is SUPER cute!!!), or a little baby in a pram I think to myself, my baby should be 6 months old now. I can't believe how fast it has gone, and It's really hard when you want something sooooo so much but it's always just out of reach! But you're right, it will happen when it's supposed to :)

XxX

Thanks Kaede.. its is hard.. and yes times go by so fast.. just hard.. and I doubt it ever gets easier until you have your baby.. even after my due date I will think I should have my baby in my arms right now.. but hoping this is my month and I will get my second forever baby..

Where are you at in your cycle..

Thankfully when I m/c at Christmas I hadn't worked out my due date - I got my BFP and it was a few days after I thought 'this is more painful than it should be' - that's when the Dr sent me to the EPU, took 3 weeks but they pretty much told me it wasn't viable and that I would eventually m/c - I'm glad I didn't find out because I don't have a date in mind now, I realise it would've been around September though.

Mine would of been 31st July something im never going to forget and will light a candle for my Angel then :hugs:

My first baby's due date was 16 June 1996. Even though I was pregnant with my DS at that time I still found it incredibly hard. It took me a long time to get my head around it all. If I hadn't lost Samuel then I wouldn't have James. He is such an incredible kid I can't imagine life without him.

My third baby's due date should have been 22 July 2011 - my brother's birthday. I've no idea how it'll be. I try not to think about it. I still get emails from Emma's Diary and Mothercare saying now you are 29 weeks etc. I have to delete them without reading. I'm so happy to be 12 weeks tomorrow but I'd much prefer to be 30 weeks.

:hugs:

Pip x

Know what you mean Pip, i look at my sister and her bump is a constant reminder of what mine would of looked like now cos she was only 3wks behind me in due dates x

If my Angel was still here i would be 26wks now, his/her due date was the 18th of August. I also have a friend that is due 2wks exactly before me, we were going to do the whole pregnancy together, buying clothes, looking at prams etc. I think about our Angel every day and so does Ellie. But then i sometimes find myself thinking that if i hadn't of lost our Angel we wouldn't have the little one growing inside me now and i suppose for that i have to be greatful, it really is hard sometimes trying to get your head around it

Poppy-thats my daughters bday-she will b 2..

and my sis is also preg. due aug 18th so its hard

My baby's due date would have been 14th November 2010, and as much as everyone keeps telling me to get over it and move on because what's done is done... I will NEVER forget my first baby, even if he/she is now an angel.

I'm cd28 today (Monday), so due AF pretty soon... Like today or the next few days. Not really any sign of her showing, but I'm not going to get my hopes up, it's easier that way lol. Keeping my fingers crossed though ;P

XxX

And yeah, I still get emails too "your baby is 6 months old" blah blah. I still can't bring myself to open them to even look to see how I cancel them >.< I'm a bit of a coward really tbh :/ after all this time I should at least be able to click an email lol.

XxX

I know how you all feel. The twins were due August 15th and my friend is due 10 days after that. I see her and think that should be me right now. But I was very blessed to have conceived again right away. But it's still sad. I think about it a lot. Wondering what their sexes were, etc.

I personally don't ever think about dates with my angels, i will never forget them and they are with me always, some days i think more than others but i dont think about how many weeks i would of been or when i would of been due, how old they would be etc because those are things i did not have with them so i can't see the point. I hope one day i will get to be with them again though :flower:

O/T ladies but I'm shocked right now. I was reading in the news on Sunday that a couple was out walking in a small town about 45 minutes from where I live. While out walking the wife saw a duffle bag floating in the lake by where they were walking. After attempting to retrieve the bag with a stick she climbed in the water and brought it out. Her husband opened the bag and while he was moving around clothing they found the body of a newborn baby They are performing an autopsy right now to determine if the baby was stillborn, later died or was alive when placed in the duffle bag and thrown in the water. They said the baby has been in the water for about 3 weeks and there was very little decomposition. Here comes the EVEN MORE horrifying part for me. Apparently they found the mother today and arrested her after a friend came forward and said she had given birth to to the baby in her home a few weeks ago and never sought medical attention. My mom calls me on her dinner break from work and apparently she is my cousin. I had no idea. My father was abusive and my mom got awarded custody of us when I was 4. He signed away his rights. I know who he is but never had a relationship with him or his family. I knew my dad's family was messed up but I cannot imagine someone doing this. It just shocked me to find this out. Her mother is not okay herself, she spent her life in and out of prison and mental hospitals. So scary. I am now even happier I have nothing to do with that part of my family. And to think my father tried to kidnap my brother and I one time after my parent's divorced. I was 4, my brother was 3. My great-grandmother was a full blooded Ogallala Sioux and was born, lived and died on the Redbud Indian Reservation in Nebraska. He was planning on taking us there. Thank God the cops found us before he could leave with us. It scares me to think what my life could have been like if it had happened.

O/T ladies but I'm shocked right now. I was reading in the news on Sunday that a couple was out walking in a small town about 45 minutes from where I live. While out walking the wife saw a duffle bag floating in the lake by where they were walking. After attempting to retrieve the bag with a stick she climbed in the water and brought it out. Her husband opened the bag and while he was moving around clothing they found the body of a newborn baby They are performing an autopsy right now to determine if the baby was stillborn, later died or was alive when placed in the duffle bag and thrown in the water. They said the baby has been in the water for about 3 weeks and there was very little decomposition. Here comes the EVEN MORE horrifying part for me. Apparently they found the mother today and arrested her after a friend came forward and said she had given birth to to the baby in her home a few weeks ago and never sought medical attention. My mom calls me on her dinner break from work and apparently she is my cousin. I had no idea. My father was abusive and my mom got awarded custody of us when I was 4. He signed away his rights. I know who he is but never had a relationship with him or his family. I knew my dad's family was messed up but I cannot imagine someone doing this. It just shocked me to find this out. Her mother is not okay herself, she spent her life in and out of prison and mental hospitals. So scary. I am now even happier I have nothing to do with that part of my family. And to think my father tried to kidnap my brother and I one time after my parent's divorced. I was 4, my brother was 3. My great-grandmother was a full blooded Ogallala Sioux and was born, lived and died on the Redbud Indian Reservation in Nebraska. He was planning on taking us there. Thank God the cops found us before he could leave with us. It scares me to think what my life could have been like if it had happened.

Oh wow! poor little baby RIP, your poor cousin too, i don't know where her head must of been for her to of done that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->