TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Thanks lilrojo :)

Has anybody here tried Soy Isoflavones? Was thinking of giving them a try, but not sure whether they would benefit me or not.

XxX

Yes i did and got my BFP :happydance: there is a few of us and we have a Soy thread for us preggo soy babies and ladies trying it x

Awww Poppy, congrats!!! And I just noticed that your baba is due the same date mine would have been last year haha. Wierd! What days did you take them on, and how soon after did you ovulate? I'm not quite up to date with all the info. When I googled it a scary amount of women were praising it saying that they concieved first month of trying it... but about 90% of them miscarried. That scared me because I never want to go through that again if I can help it. But I was intrigued that so many got pregnant on the first try!

I think I might try them next cycle though, because the only place I can find them for sale here is in a shop called Holland & Barratts... and we don't have one near where I live so I'll have to order online lol.

XxX

If you got a Tesco's get them from there cos the Holland and Barrett one's only contain 23mg's and a load of other stuff in them too, with the Tesco one's they got 40mg's per tablet and nothing else mixed in with them :thumbup:

https://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/tes...amily_Planning/Tesco_Soya_Isoflavones_30.html

My cycle was a 26 day one and i charted so ovulated on CD10.. i took Soy from CD3-7 and first 4 days took 160mg's then last day upped to 200mg's ' 200mg's being the Max you can take'

Soy does the same thing Clomid does and tricks your brain into thinking its not producing enough Estrogen. You will either ovulate earlier, later or same as you usually do, but make sure you OPK a bit earlier than you usually do so not to miss your surge.. i got my LH surge on CD8 so glad i tested from CD7 after af had gone lol x

Do the sell soy in the US too, may be a dumb question.. is it a pill or what.. haha

lol yes its a natural herb and its tablet form, you can get yours off Amazon sweetie

https://www.amazon.com/Spring-Valle...Q9HA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1305225050&sr=8-2

lilrojo I've heard of ladies in the States getting theirs at Wal-Mart. I can't remember the brand name but apparently Wal-Mart has their own line of herbals and they make a Soy Isoflavone tablet under their label.

I'm sure I've seen it at Walmart before! Ok ladies can you believe this? I have 2 kiddos from my previous marriage and DH and I are expecting our 2nd in October. This idiot woman online had the nerve to tell me I'm addicted to having babies. LMAO. I'm getting my tubes tied after this one is born. How the heck am I addicted to having babies??? This is the same idiot who told me I should abort my 2nd child because my ex-DH and I were not together any longer. WTF is wrong with people????

lol just ignore the nutter sweetie, this be my 5th '2nd to my OH' other 3 to my ex she wouldnt like me then Ugh :haha:

well I have some weird news. I might not have miscarried anyways. so trying to pma! but hard. my levels have gone from 20 to 45, and now they are 52. so I hope the rises arent too slowly rising. and the doctor seems to think it is over. but if it is still increasing. I dont know. eh. not giving up hope yet.

decide to just believe I am, till proven otherwise.

yeah I am trying to be pma, bc at this point it could go either way. I just know I only bled for 2-3 days, and yet. I still feel pregnant, my hcg is still rising but my doctor said after our last ultrasound, that we should wait till 8 weeks so if we dont see anything again I dont get crushed like last time.

Awww hun i really hope everything turns out to be ok!!! PMA PMA PMA :hugs:

wow... thats amazing!! pma & fxed for u!

Thanks ladies will have a look and try if no bfp.. how much do u take and when?

thanks

If you go on this thread and pop in everyone will go out their way to help and advice you sweetie, this is where i originated from lol when i took soy x

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/271211-soy-isoflavones-natures-clomid.html

thanks everyone!! I am so nervous. Only 3 more weeks till I find out if this little bean is a true fighter.

PMA ALL AROUND!!! :hugs:

Wow, 9babies, I really hope things do turn out positive for you. :hugs: How far apart were those HCG levels taken? I've read that 85% of normal pregnancies follow the HCG-doubling-every-48-hours rule, so that means that 15% don't follow that rule but still turn out fine. My fingers are crossed tight for you that you are one of the lucky ones.

thanks all muddledup

:dust: for you!!
eh they are only a few days apart. but still makes me super nervous. trying to be positive though and not give up.

I truly think I might be one of those, bc with my daughter all my urine tests were negative till 8 weeks, so my hcg was low with her too. maybe this is a good sign that I have an healthy baby in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->