TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Thanks for all the dust ladies

6dpo - dragging!!

Good luck Logan xxx

I think i am officially in the TWW now ladies - wish me luck
and luck to everyone else trying this cycle :flower:

Good luck Dee!!! :dust:

AFM, I got my first High on CBFM yesterday (CD16). I also have actual EWCM for the first time in months. :yipee: it's always possible that the EWCM is being caused by wacky PCOS hormones but I'm being optimistic that it could simply be preceeding Ov so OH and I :sex: last night. I'm not holding my breath for early ovulation but will be delighted if it happens. If we don't catch the eggy this month I will be getting bloods drawn for a hormone profile at the beginning of next cycle.

Woohoo! Good luck ladies! Sending tons of extra sticky :dust: your ways!!!

Thanks ladies... I hope all the sticky dust works.. will know tomorrow morning.. as af due on Tuesday.. wed at the latest.. will keep you all posted..

good luck dee..

Good luck all.. hope o day is right around the corner..!!

:dust: ladies.

Can I just share a :growlmad: with you? I'm in the process of catching up with posts and came across this one: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/613632-didnt-realise-scary-pregnancy.html Innocuous enough to start but when I read that people who miscarry shouldn't post the news in the 1st Tri forum I had to have a say. Shoot me!

:hug:

Pip x

I totally agree with what you put hun, I think you should get to say goodbye to friends that you have made in 1st Tri before going to the MC part of the forum

Just thought that thread was very insenstive full stop, wonder if those two ever suffered a MC :wacko:

lol ooops i went over to the thread. and as my hormones are raging kinda went to town a bit ;s lol xx

Those two are horrible! I cannot believe the insensitivity of some people. I pray they never have to suffer a loss. I just cannot believe people.

People cannot begin to imagine a MC unless they have suffered one i guess :/ but i totally agree with what you put Pip - good on you! :flower:
When something bad happens we can't just vanish with a puff of smoke, we need our buddies more than ever.

I think i am officially in the TWW now ladies - wish me luck
and luck to everyone else trying this cycle :flower:

Good luck Dee!!! :dust:

AFM, I got my first High on CBFM yesterday (CD16). I also have actual EWCM for the first time in months. :yipee: it's always possible that the EWCM is being caused by wacky PCOS hormones but I'm being optimistic that it could simply be preceeding Ov so OH and I :sex: last night. I'm not holding my breath for early ovulation but will be delighted if it happens. If we don't catch the eggy this month I will be getting bloods drawn for a hormone profile at the beginning of next cycle.

:dust: :dust: :dust: girlies xxx

Can't wait to hear Logan - I'm due AF a week Tuesday so a loooooooooong wait!

Good luck Lilrojo - have you had any symptoms or are you trying not to think about them? When is your Af due? :flower:
Mine is the 29th so i have a way to go lol

I am really sorry about your loss.

I went through a miscarriage very recently. I was approx 6 weeks gone and I miscarried on Monday 28th March. It was so stressful and heartbreaking at the time that I didnt think I could put myself or my fiance through it again but I now feel that we are ready emotionallly and physically to start trying again.

I had my first period start on 20th April which lasted about a week. My cycle before the miscarriage were bang on every 26 days. I was due my second period (assuming I am still on a 26 day cycle) yesterday but absolutely no sign of it.

I really don't want to test too early and:

1. find out to early on in the pregnancy that I am pregnant
2. Test and be disappointed that I am not pregnant.

I am not going to do a test until it the end of the week but I just wanted to know what you guys thought about this?

Would you think that I am pregnant or that my body is still a little screwed up from the miscarriage and needs more time?

Thank you

XXXX

Sorry for your loss sweetie :hugs:

I know before my loss i had a regular 28/29 day cycle which totally changed to a 26 day cycle after my MMC, so not sure :shrug: maybe just wait like you say till end of this week then go from there xx

Hi laurah. Welcome to our group. I'm sorry to hear of your loss. You have definitely come to a good place for support as sadly we've all been there. As for being pregnant, only time and/or a test will tell. I think nearly everyone on here could tell you that their first cycles after miscarriage were not typical of their cycles before the pregnancy. My cycles have gotten longer, some ladies have gotten shorter and some stayed about the same but had new spotting/flow patterns. I would not count on your cycles being your typical 26 day cycle for a few months. I would not rule out having conceived (there are a few ladies on here who conceived very quickly after their cycle resumed) but your cycles will probably be different for a few months. I understand your hesitation to test but, personally, I think that if the not knowing is stressing you out that you should do an HPT just to put your mind at rest, either way. Good luck. :hugs:

Well BFN for me this morning.. so guess im waiting for af.. onto cycle 6.. and not pregnant on my due date of june 4th..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->