TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Good luck Lilrojo - i am still wishing for you , FX!! :flower:
Hope today brings no spotting.

I was approx 5-6 weeks gone. I didnt do any tests inbetween losing the last one and getting this positive.

I think I need to do another test this week and if the levels have gone up and the display says 3+ weeks then I will take it as a bfp and book in to see the Midwife in two weeks. If it hasnt gone up, then I will wait another week or two and test again to see if it has gone up.

Its awful not being able to be excited, I feel so sick and confused :(

hmm not sure 5-6 weeks isnt that far along for it too still be showing a month and a half later. did they scan you afetr the miscarriage to check everything had come away. personally if it was me id go to doctors this week if possible as they can do a blood test which would be able to tell you alot quicker. good luck xx

I agree, you need to get blood HCG levels checked for peace of mind - I'm sure it'll be a new beanie though honey xxx

I did have a scan and they said there was nothing there. My HCG levels dropped from the first day I started bleeding on my MC from 120 down to 40 the day after.

I think I am going to book in to see the doc then and get an accurate readiing through a blood test.

Do I need to see the midwife for this or the doc? My Midwife and doc are in two different surgerys for some reason!

Thanks again for all of your advice and support.

L XXX

I'd say go see your Dr first hun, then once your pregnancy is confirmed you can see the midwife xxx

Wow! That's great news laurah! Sounds like a new beanie!! If the last HCG test you had was 40 and that was several weeks ago then getting 2-3 weeks on a digi would have to be a new pregnancy. Defo call the doctor. There's no reason to wait, they can put your mind to rest much faster with 2 consecutive HCG tests than waiting a week to do another digi.

Lilrojo, that's really encouraging news that AF still hasn't shown. Fingers crossed!!!

AFM, I think I just ovulated yesterday. Temps will confirm over the next few days. I'm in shock as I wasn't expecting to Ov for at least another week. Will be very happy if it's actually happened. :dance:

An update as of this morning.. she still isnt here..waiting it out.. if she doesnt show by friday I will retest...

Good luck to you all..

Do you have no spotting at all Lilrojo? If not it seems pretty hopeful dont you think!? How are you feeling? :flower:
I am only on 4dpo lol - i will test 28th if no AF because i go to a party that night and need to know i think because of drinks etc :0)

Ok, gona start by saying good luck to all who are waiting to test! :)

Also, my friend got me my soy isoflavones to me today. Can anybody tell me... Am I too late to start them at 7dpo?

XxX

Poppy should be around shortly Kaede, she's the soy queen ;)

I might test in the morning :blush: just feel crap :(

Kaede-Im pretty sure your supposed to take soy on clomid days... which is the beg. of your cycle.. not sure exactly what days those are..

Do you have no spotting at all Lilrojo? If not it seems pretty hopeful dont you think!? How are you feeling? :flower:
I am only on 4dpo lol - i will test 28th if no AF because i go to a party that night and need to know i think because of drinks etc :0)

Dee-usually I spot some, but it last all day.. then af shows.. the most messed up my cycle has been was when I took B6 for my lp.. spotted from 7dpo for a week before af showed good.. except that cycle I havent got past cd31 for af and 11dpo for my lp... so today is 12dpo and day 32.. if nothing else I guess my lp is getting longer.. I hope.. I feel fine all together.. had cramps a few days ago but none since.. so im just waiting it out..

Good luck Dee.. really wishing and hoping this will be your cycle.. you all deserve it.. :hugs:

Ok, gona start by saying good luck to all who are waiting to test! :)

Also, my friend got me my soy isoflavones to me today. Can anybody tell me... Am I too late to start them at 7dpo?

XxX

Yes bit late now, women with cycle lengths of up to 31 days take either cd2-6 and cd3-7.. longer cycles cd5-9 xx

Okay, thanks hun :) I'll leave it til next time now haha. Who knows, I might not even need them ;P

XxX

I was going to say dont be counting yourself out yet missy lol... have you tried preseed before? I used for first time whilst taking Soy cos you can either get loads of ewcm or hardly any on Soy x

I really wish it is your cycle Lilrojo - maybe we can both have it - wouldnt that be awesome? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->