TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Oh lilrojo, I'm so sorry to hear that. I am dreading the same thing happening for me (Gerri was due 26 June) but have resigned myself to it being inevitable. I don't conceive easily and this is my last cycle before her due date. Sending you big hugs hun. :hugs:

Sorry you got BFN hun. Hopefully you just implanted later and AF stays away x

Thanks ladies.. I feel like im losing all hope.. I know im young.. im know ive been preg twice.. but I just want to curl up in a ball and cry..

BFN suck ass Lilrojo but try to save a bit of hope in case you are just testing too early? I ahve everything crossed that i am right. Don't curl up and cry, we are all here for you :hugs:

Have you seen 'Inside the Human Body?'

Shows how much goes into creating babies, no wonder it's so hard!!!

It's not over until the fat lady sings lilrojo. :hugs:

Pip x

Thanks ladies.. I think this is all just taking so much longer than I ever imagined.. and with my impending due date it makes it so much harder.. now instead of holding my baby on June 4th I will be ovulating.. maybe that will make it meaningful somehow.. I dont know.. and my neighbor is due the 29th of may.. so I will see her with her baby and be reminded I dont have mine.. much harder that I thought..

I think Im leaving the boards for a while.. thank you all for everything and being so supportive.. will come back in a few weeks I think.. love and hugs.. just need a break till after June 4th.. my due date..

I just wanted to say thank you to you all ladies out there who take the time to respond to these posts on this site.

You are all very strong and fabulous women and would all be fantastic role models and mothers.

I am going to wait until Friday and if my af hasn't arrived by then (by which time I will be on day 31 of my seconf cycle after MC) I will buy the dreaded hpt to put my mind at rest.

Thanks again ladies and I will let you know how I get on Friday.

xxxx

If i break is what you need Lilrojo we respect that. TTC is so hard and sometimes it is best take a step back, i had to leave for a few weeks a while ago . It WILL happen for us i am sure, we just can't control when i dont think.
Please pop back if you need to chat and we will miss u :flower:

Thanks ladies.. I think this is all just taking so much longer than I ever imagined.. and with my impending due date it makes it so much harder.. now instead of holding my baby on June 4th I will be ovulating.. maybe that will make it meaningful somehow.. I dont know.. and my neighbor is due the 29th of may.. so I will see her with her baby and be reminded I dont have mine.. much harder that I thought..

I think Im leaving the boards for a while.. thank you all for everything and being so supportive.. will come back in a few weeks I think.. love and hugs.. just need a break till after June 4th.. my due date..

Dont be alone on your due date sweetie, we'll be here if you need someone :hugs::hugs:

I totally understand your need for a break, but as Poppy says you don't have to be alone on your due date. Have you something planned with your OH to mark the day?

We're hear for you whenever you need us, or message us via FB.

Take care and see you soon.

Pip x

Take care of yourself lilrojo. :hugs: Come back when you are ready. We'll be here for you. :friends:

Ok, so update.. thought the witch was coming for sure.. had some spotting earlier and generally any spotting leads right to the witch.. waiting to see on tomorrow.. but she isnt here yet.. and no spotting.. I even, tmi.. pushed a little tp up there, and nothing... waiting till tomorrow.. and if no af maybe still hope.. maybe tested too early yet.. 11dpo today so still possible.. will keep you all posted..

I did a test yesterday as I couldnt wait any longer...according to the digital test I took I am 2-3 weeks pregnant!!!! :cloud9:

I am going to do another test later on in the week just be sure as its only been a month and a half since the MC so there may still be the pregnancy hormone in my system from that but I cannot see how if I have had a period since the MC?

Help!! Advice please?!!!

how far gone were u with the last baby? did u test in between then and now and get a bfn at all?

Good Luck Lilrojo xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->