TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

No, never tried preseed yet :) might see if we can get some of that too haha. Thanks for the heads up :D xxx

Amazon do it :winkwink: helps the swimmers get to their destination smoothly :haha:

Hehe, awesome. Might order some next week seeing as how I can't start the soy til next cycle. I just as well wait til after pay day to get the preseed lol, and boy am I glad for payday this month! 5 week months are ok, but that extra week is a killer on the bank lol

XxX

I know the feeling lol another tip dont let your OH apply the preseed cos OMG mine squeezed the whole bloody tube i was like a swamp down there lmao :haha:

Lmao!!!! Nahh, it costs too much imo to let Taylor waste any like that lol. I shall apply myself lmao XD xxx

How is everyone feeling today? Hows things Lilrojo?

I'm not feeling too positive today because last cycle i recorded any symptoms both emotional and physical from ovulation until AF, and so far this cycle i have noticed when i read back that i am exactly the same :/ Surely if it was good news i would have some different things going on?? Bah...

Ah Dee, don't give up hope. I know what you mean about the symptoms during the TWW but I've also had months where I was getting new/different symptoms and still no BFP. And twice gotten BFPs with symptoms being more or less the same as BFN cycles. Progesterone causes the majority of pregnancy symptoms and you will have elevated levels of it during TWW whether you are pregnant or not (if your body is doing what it's supposed to do). In BFN cycles your progesterone level will start to decline anywhere from 9-12DPO (earlier if you have a short LP) and you will get symptoms of that (dropping temps and PMS usually). In a cycle you have conceived, the progesterone doesn't drop and will continue to increase (and with it will come the pregnancy symptoms). It stands to reason that for most women you shouldn't even really see new or different symptoms from the normal TWW until about 9DPO onwards. Of course, there will be some ladies who respond to the subtle changes more strongly than others, but it still comes down to the same thing - progesterone - and how we sense its changing levels. I don't know if it helps to know things like this but I always find facts help me get my head around things.

Hey ladies how is everyone? I hit 19 weeks today! But it's been a sad day for me for other reasons :cry: I have been so excited about our 20 week scan but not so much anymore. My husband is having to work out of state right now and is missing everything. I'm on the verge of tears. With our first son he was at all of the ultrasounds, never missed one and he even got me a 3D/4D for Christmas and we ended up having to go to that one twice. It was raining and since they can't be on the roof in the rain his boss brought him home yesterday afternoon and he'l going back this morning. I called our ultrasound place as soon as they opened to see if they could move me up to this morning as I'm 19 weeks. But NO they will not do it before 20 weeks. Now my husband is again going to miss our scan. He missed our 16 week one too. The only good thing that came out of the phone call was me asking who was doing my scan because the last 2 I had in there the old woman was rude and made me feel horrible. And yep sure enough they had me scheduled with her again so I asked her if she could schedule me with someone else. She was rude about it but moved me up ONE whole day so I could have someone else. I hope it goes okay and I PRAY to God that it rains and hubby ends up getting to come with me. Plus I don't have anyone to come with me or watch my 2 year old and he has to be supervised by someone other me or they'll make me reschedule. What a mess.

Hey ladies... Im Pregnant!!! Tested this morning with my last test and it said Pregnant!! Wahoo...

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! Lilrojo !!!! :thumbup:
I just knew you were pregnant, dunno why but i did! :flower: It always seems to happen when we doubt it the most.
Congratulations hun, enjoy every second :)
Can you post any test pics for us to see?

Awww, yay!!! Congrats lilrojo!!! Really wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :)

XxX

Thanks ladies.. Im so excited but nervous.. as Im sure you all were too... any advice on how to stay calmed down.. haha..

Attachments

• DSC00255.jpg
    DSC00255.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 5
Doubt any of us know how to stay calm, just got to try :dohh::haha:

can u get an early scan booked or see if theres anything the doctors wanna try. not sure how else to stay relaxed just take one day at a time xx

:wohoo:

Congratulations. I'm so pleased for you.

Pip x

Thanks ladies.. I think Im not going to do and early scan.. I did one last time I was preg and saw the baby and a strong hb and still miscarried.. I was led to believe all was fine and finally got excited and then lost it.. so just gonna like you say take it day by day.. probaby wont call the dr. till next week..

Thanks pip.. I have been here with you ladies for a while.. saw you get your bfps and now finally I am joining you all.. couldnt be happier..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->