TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Have you read that birth story in 3rd Tri? lady got told girl at her 24wk scan bought everything and she came out a boy :haha: she even posted the 3 line scan piccy no winky in sight. Id be mad if i bought everything pink n it was a boy lol

Have you read that birth story in 3rd Tri? lady got told girl at her 24wk scan bought everything and she came out a boy :haha: she even posted the 3 line scan piccy no winky in sight. Id be mad if i bought everything pink n it was a boy lol

I'll have to look it up! Is it recent? I've been flipping my pic every which way and I may see what is the penis. IDK. I'm giving up and using my money to go buy clothes. If they say it's a boy then I'm just gonna take it at that. Cuz I'll feel bad about wasting that money on a 3D when they were right all along and I could have bought a lot of things I want for that money. So I'm throwing in the towel lol

Yeah its on the front page about half way down when i read it :thumbup:

EDITED here it is https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...7854-my-shocking-but-amazing-birth-story.html

I read it! How crazy!!!!! OMG and totally O/T but My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding premiered here in the States last night. I loved it but was appauled at how they were discriminated against, the council going as far as destroying their homes! I was dumbfounded. Just couldn't believe it. I hate discrimination. Just because someone is different doesn't mean they are wrong. But that kind of treatment is absolutely uncalled for. I have faced my fair share being married to a Mexican and having Mexican children and it makes me sick to me stomach. But other than that I loved the show. They have alot in common with the Mexican culture from what I saw. The bigger the better! The parties, etc. Everyone seemed to be having a great time, I personally wouldn't let my child dress that way but hey they were all supervised and appear to have extremely high morals. So I say go for it lol!

Oh wow! what a story

@Mami I love My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding, i agree though i hate how they are discriminated against, i don't understand some hotels etc as they seem to have loads of money so letting them have the wedding there would earn you loads!

Coming up BFN - was up in the night with my tummy - surely a bug can't last over a week????

everything his extreme moodiness, his constant snapping at me for no reason, his constant anger outbursts, him refusing to go even one day without alcohol, him forcing me to have his friends over whenever and whatever, without any notice, even though he knows that causes me anxiety. his complete disregard for my specific diet, bc of my health issues. he is just a complete douchebag, and I am so sick of putting up with it, no one thinks I should, everyone thinks I should leave, but I stayed. and now I just honestly want to give it up. I keep trying to fix things, and it doesnt f***king work. pardon my language. but seriously. he is so freakin controlling, my opinion is always wrong, he is always right, if I have a different way of looking at something, I am not supporting him, and I always think he is wrong fight all the freakin time. it is so immature and stupid. and he wont really let me have a voice.

and the thing is the first 2 years were so much better, and awesome and this last year, it has been hell

everything his extreme moodiness, his constant snapping at me for no reason, his constant anger outbursts, him refusing to go even one day without alcohol, him forcing me to have his friends over whenever and whatever, without any notice, even though he knows that causes me anxiety. his complete disregard for my specific diet, bc of my health issues. he is just a complete douchebag, and I am so sick of putting up with it, no one thinks I should, everyone thinks I should leave, but I stayed. and now I just honestly want to give it up. I keep trying to fix things, and it doesnt f***king work. pardon my language. but seriously. he is so freakin controlling, my opinion is always wrong, he is always right, if I have a different way of looking at something, I am not supporting him, and I always think he is wrong fight all the freakin time. it is so immature and stupid. and he wont really let me have a voice.

He reminds me of my ex :growlmad: maybe a bit of time apart will give him the kick up the arse he needs, can he not stop somewhere else for a while? x

I wish!!! but he wont listen to me. for nothing. so I get to have to put up with his dumb friends today, and especially when I dont even want to see his face or his friends. I am that pissed off.

Awww hun sending you lots of :hugs:!! I know the feeling my OH spent the first 4yrs of Ellie's life drinking he didn't go one day without alcohol, i was basically a single parent. In the end i got so pissed off with it i left him, i couldn't cope anymore with his mood swings, him not doing anything to help including around the house (he didn't have a job at the time). To be honest it was the best thing i have ever done!!! I spent more times with my friends going out and having fun etc and he started to realise how much he loved me and missed me. In the end he stopped the drinking (now only does it on a Sunday on his day off) and started listening to me more. We still have are ups and downs but things are so much better after we got back together again.

I wish I could say the same, but I really doubt he is going to change, and honestly it isnt a good environment for me or my kids. so I might just leave.

No not a good enviroment sweetie and if its possible for you to leave id do it, if he wants you back he got a damn hard job ahead of him :hugs::hugs:

9babiesgone I'm so sorry hun :hugs: I can't imagine what you're going through. I felt my DH was unsupportive of our mc and it was horrible. I felt so bad and he was just like "we can always have another one I don't see what the problem is". I was so upset I kicked a nice hole in my bedroom wall. Not a good thing to do. But I know how you feel in that way.

hey everyone, hope all is well :)

@Pip - I got those tests today, thanks a million! They will really come in handy :)

XxX

Pip, you know when you had constant nausea and only felt better after eating - I have that but BFN :growlmad:

So frustrating, it's been like a week now and no let up - now I have terrific heartburn - not impressed!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->