TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Awww Dee, I know how you feel hun :( It sucks big time!!!

I have a question!!! I don't know if any of you loverly ladies can help me, but I've been getting +OPKs for like 4 days now, but I've had no shift in my BBT... any idea what might be happening?

XxX

Kaede, it sounds like your body is having a sustained LH surge because you might not have ovulated within the first day or so of Surge. You'll know if you have finally ovulated when you get a temp shift. If you cease to get pos OPKs and don't get a temp shift either then your body might have given up tryin to ovulate for this cycle. You can still get AF approx 2 weeks after an attempted ovulation. It's happened to me before. Good luck.

Hey ladies.. Hope your all well..

Yes, Dee dont give up.. I had spotting the day af was due.. so dont give up.. hoping you get your sticky forever baby..

All-how are you doing.. hope your well..

cd5 for me.. yay.. my mc bleeding is pretty much done which is nice and a bit surprising..but I suppose 5 weeks and 12 weeks are a big difference..

Thanks Lilrojo but i always get spotting for a few days before AF full flow :(

I usually get it too.. for like a day before.. but I have spotted for 3-7days before.. since my mc my body is loopy.. still hopefull for you.. remember what you said to me about it happening when you least expect it... fxed still..

I get to get back to my cbfm tomorrow excited.. hope to catch this beanie right off the bat.. that would be great..

I think I might ovulate soon actually haha. My opk was really dark today, I think maybe the others were almost positives haha.

XxX

Thanks Lilrojo - you are sweet to me, esp after your last cycle and heartbreak, but i think i am def out tbh :flower:
All of you ladies are so sweet on here, not sure i could go through TTC without you all :flower:

I have to agree with you there Dee! I think I might have completely lost it after my mc if I didn't have these forums for me to vent about it and talk about it. There are alot of very special, beautiful ladieshere!

XxX

Dee I'm sorry. And good luck to all of you ladies.

I've accepted that LO is a :blue: I wasn't sure because the pic looked so different than my other 2 boys but I posted it on the ingender forum and one of the ultrasound techs there said definitely a boy. So I went and bought some baby clothes today and it made me feel better. I actually did that before I got the techs opinion! I just was trying to feel better. Now I just want Sept or Oct to get here and meet my lil guy. Oh and we have to pick out a name still.

Attachments

• babyclothes.jpg
    babyclothes.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 6
Awww Mami they are soooooooooooooooooooo cute :cloud9: glad your ok about him being a boy, but know how you been feeling sweetheart :hugs:

Awww, those outfits are fab! So cute!

I had a temp rise this morning, so I think I ovulated yesterday, but I guess I'll have to wait and see if it's sustained before I get excited lol.

XxX

Can I have your opinions ladies? Been having trouble with lines on IC's so bought new tests online yesterday which arrived today.

I can't tell if it has colour - can you?

Can't imagine getting flippin evaps or otherwise on 2 different types of test (this isn't FMU btw)

These are 20miu

Attachments

• 28052011826.jpg
    28052011826.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 28052011828.jpg
    28052011828.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 13
unless im looking at the wrong bit im sure i see a line. how many dpo are you? xx

I can't see a line... but then I never can :/ I hope it's a good sign for you!!!

XxX

Any updates Puppcat? I hope you guys have had a good weekend. I finally got some energy and since hubby is out of state working I've been doing laundry. I'm about to but the 7 load in the washer and take the 5th outta the dryer and get it put away. Dishes are done, house is vacuumed, toys put away, beds made. Ugh this is what I've been doing since Friday :laundry::dishes::iron: Waiting on the hubby to come home and do watch him do his :happydance: and then he better be taking me out for a nice steak dinner cuz I'm craving one like crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->