TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

It must be the weekend for a burst of energy! I've done loads around the house yesterday and today.

How do you have your steak. I love mine medium rare but not sure if we're allowed it like that.

How is everyone? Hope you're taking it easy this weekend.

:dust:

Pip x

Hmmm gone off meat really, but when i do have steak have it well done. Been cleaning too most of today im shattered now, but korben still running around messing up my clean lounge :haha:

Got my gender scan Saturday, be good to see how much he's grown since 12wk scan :happydance:

Good luck Poppy! And yeah it's been a good productive weekend. I have my steak well done, I can't see any pink or I can't eat it. I can't really eat any meat at all but I crave a good steak. I bought some cheap ones at the store yesterday and could only take a couple of bites and trashed it :(

Got my gender scan Saturday, be good to see how much he's grown since 12wk scan :happydance:

Is that a guess?

Good luck Poppy! And yeah it's been a good productive weekend. I have my steak well done, I can't see any pink or I can't eat it. I can't really eat any meat at all but I crave a good steak. I bought some cheap ones at the store yesterday and could only take a couple of bites and trashed it :(

I practically lived on steak diane when I was pregnant with DS. Couldn't get enough of it.

Pip x

Yeah guess, but im 99% sure blobby is a he but im ok with it now :happydance: will buy a female cat to even my household out :haha: Just be nice to see a difference in 4wks since last scan x

So here I am with my doubts on the sex again. There was a post in 2nd Tri, a woman posted her scan pic and asked everyone to guess the gender it looks soooo much like mine so another woman asked me to post mine and this was her reply :)

Attachments

• genderguess.jpg
    genderguess.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 16
I dont think you should go getting your hopes up Mami that it is a girl if the sonographers think its a boy but hey, they could be wrong! :)

I think it looks like a girl to me. I'm not getting my hopes up, right now I'm just kind of frustrated and want to know for sure. Because nothing I have seen on either of my scans shows boy to me. I have never in my life seen a boy that looked liked that so we shall see. I have a friend who was told boy boy boy the whole time, even at a scan at 34 weeks, and guess what? She gave birth to a girl lol. So it happens. I just want to know for my own sanity :wacko: They told another friend of mine she was having a girl and imagine her shock when he had a boy! Her family had to run around and go buy everything for her while she was in the hospital recovering because she bought for a boy. I can't afford to do all that mess so I need to know before I can't return the few things I bought the other day.

I dont know that doesnt look like my sons ultrasound at all!! more like my daughters

lol mami it should be me wanting a girl so bad with having 4 boys and no girls :haha: but i cant see a winkle in your piccy so good luck :happydance:

lol mami it should be me wanting a girl so bad with having 4 boys and no girls :haha: but i cant see a winkle in your piccy so good luck :happydance:

Thanks hun and I have a "friend" how is rubbing it in that's she's having a girl, she had my bawling all day and night Monday when she texted me. I want to prove to everyone I got my girl so they can shove it lol.:haha:

I know you want it so bad Mami so it will be great if they are wrong and its a girl, just try not to get your hopes up just in case :flower:

How is everyone else doing??

@9Babies How are you hun?? have you had any more scans etc?

Hey ladies. Looks like I'm out this cycle. Temps started dropping yesterday (12DPO) and started pink spotting as well. Just waiting for AF to come in earnest so I can get blood test done for a hormone profile which will hopefully lead to some treatment for PCOS. I don't think I'll see anything from it until my next Gyne appointment at the end of July. Till then, I battle on. I'll probably be battling on long after the appointment anyway. We'll see. Good luck to us.

I'm sorry muddled - i know how bad it sucks :flower:

We have to trundle on though - i am giving up on the Agnus castus this cycle and trying the EPO again (what i used before my last BFP) so FX to us both and i hope your bloods lead to something good for you, i am considering something like the same soon too :flower:

When is your next scan Mami? At what point did you get told your baby was a boy? Will be interesting to see how this pans out!

So sorry AMU, on with the bloods :hugs:

Ooh Poppy exciting you've got your gender scan on Saturday...I love it when people have them, even though I'm team :yellow:

unless im looking at the wrong bit im sure i see a line. how many dpo are you? xx

I can see a line.. Id sme the same how many dpo? x

No idea - I had my AF but it was really light and mostly just when I wiped not on pad - odd.

I shouldn't have Ov'd yet but been feeling really nauseous and yuk so I thought why not lol.

Any updates Puppcat? I hope you guys have had a good weekend. I finally got some energy and since hubby is out of state working I've been doing laundry. I'm about to but the 7 load in the washer and take the 5th outta the dryer and get it put away. Dishes are done, house is vacuumed, toys put away, beds made. Ugh this is what I've been doing since Friday :laundry::dishes::iron: Waiting on the hubby to come home and do watch him do his :happydance: and then he better be taking me out for a nice steak dinner cuz I'm craving one like crazy!

Been away for the weekend, not been home long so going to POAS now - don't hold any hope tbh but you never know xx

Suze I'm going to get a 3D done hopefully soon. I have to drive 2 hours outta town to get it done though. So I have to get a trip planned. My scan was at 20 weeks. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, at this point I just want some plain as day proof. Not what to me looks like a girl. I have 2 boys, I know what the ultrasound is suppose to look at. Even searching and searching online I haven't come across a single boy ultrasound that looks like mine :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->