TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Hey ladies... so I had my Dr's appt yesterday, and I really like my new dr... He said that two mc's in a row is enough of a reason to justify looking into things... I have an us set up for the 28th of June, after my next af, and bloods for the same day.. He said I would be a good candidate for clomid so Im expecting that for the cycle after if no BFP before, and If I do get my BFP before the 28th, he will test my hcg and progesterone levels, and supplement me if I need it... I have hope again that I am being heard and helped..

Hope you all doing good..

That's good progress lilrojo!

Puppycat that's strange. Is it worth a trip to the docs?

Pip x

lilrojo really glad to hear you got a doctor who is prepared to help sweetie :hugs:

Thanks ladies... At least either way now I know I will be looked after.. bfp or not.. Hopefully though I will be back to being preggo and sick.. :)

How are you ladies with buns in the oven..

Puppycat - hope the doctor gets to the bottom of it. Keep us posted.

Lilrojo - I'm fine. Still tired but nowhere near as bad as before. I'm seeing the midwife on Friday for my 16w check up (albeit a few days early)!

Pip x

Ugh, I'm feeling really sick right now >.< But I can never tell if I feel sick because I'm hungry or because I actually feel sick lol. I have to wait until like this time of night to do dinner because DH doesn't get home until late, and I like to have my dinner with him (unhealthy, I know... but it's the only us time we get in the week). So I'm hungry by the time he gets home. But tonight I smelt the food and just thought... blegh >.< And I like Korma too :( I hope I feel better by the time it's done! HOpefully eating something will make me feel better!

XxX

Thanks Pip, I called the Drs today (you have to call on the morning of the day you want) and they are short of Drs today so booked me in for tomorrow sigh. x

It's such a pain isn't it? Another day of waiting.

Pip x

Can't believe how far along you are Pip already - good luck with the appointment :)

Lilrojo - glad your doc is prepared to help but hopefully this cycle you will have a stroke of luck - FX for u

I have had problems with dizziness and headaches on and off for 7 mths, i have to have lots of tests to find the cause, i thought it was an inner ear problem but they dont think so anymore as my ear tests were fine. Plus its always worse around AF so it could be a hormone problem? I hope they get to the bottom of it as it could be whats hindering my TTC ..

Well DH had his doctor appointment this morning! We managed to get the doctor to send him for a SA. So he has to do the business tomorrow morning before work and I have to go with my grandparents to take it to the hospital (it sucks when you cant drive!!! Lol). He's also got to try and get some more time off work because the doctor wants to do some routine blood tests just to check everything is normal. But hopefully it'll all comes back normal. But at least if it doesn't we'll be able to get some advice/help :)

Hope you get your headaches sorted Dee! Headaches are the worst :hugs:

XxX

Thanks Dee... I hope so.. But really not betting on it as Im never lucky.. but maybe this once I will be.. lol..

I hope you get it all sorted Dee.. we need to get the rest of us ladies preggo, with our sticky forever babies..

My due date is looming.. Saturday.. cant wait for it to be over.. especially now with mc2 under my belt.. just ready to ovulate.. be preg or have af show and get my tests done.. :) Hope your all having a good day..

Hey ladies hope all is well. Just wanted to give you a heads up that I won't be on for a while, not sure how long. Didn't anyone to worry. My laptop screen is messed up, all kinds of pretty colors lol. So I'm taking it to Best Buy for warranty repair and they said they have to send it off to Kentucky since it's a screen issue and can't be fixed in store. Bad part is it can take up to 6 weeks. Sucks bad. But I'll be dropping it off tomorrow. I wish you all good luck! Poppy good luck at your gender scan! I'll try to make it to the library to check in if possible. See y'all soon!

Mami take care of yourself in the meantime and try get back online asap :hugs:

Take care of yourself mami..

How are all you lovely ladies... Im ready for another weekend.. Tomorrow is my due date.. and Im trying not to let it get to me.. things happen for a reason even though I will never understand them.. my neighbor had her baby, she was due a week before me.. and just had it yesterday.. a baby girl.. named her emily ann.. im happy for her.. but rubs it in a bit more for me.. but I will be preg again soon and get my sticky forever baby 2...

CD12 and low on the cbfm yet.. still expecting that I guess... dont usually ovualted till days 20-21... so 9 days left to go.. yay.. just ready to o already and either be preg or get af and get my tests done..

Sending you massive hugs lilrojo. :hugs: You'll survive tomorrow just as you have survived every day since you lost your angels. You will also get your forever baby. Just keep on hanging in there hun. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->