TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Awww yay for a girl poppy... so happy for you... your little princess.. :)

Thanks for all the hugs.. yesterday is over and now onto the future..

Kaede-its still early and even with everything perfect it still only like a 25% chance of actually getting preg.. stay positive..

AFM-on cdd14 today.. another high on the cbfm.. so still bding everyother day till our peak.. so back at it tomorrow night.. will keep you all posted on what happens.. my dr's appt is the 28th..

I have to have a MRI scan ladies to try to figure out my dizziness and headaches, but there is some risk if you are possibly pregnant so i may have to not try this cycle which totally sucks :(
I am gonna phone to double check but i guess its not worth taking any risks....
That is on the 28th so i would only be like 8 days pregnant so not sure if its relevant or not..... ahhhhh :wacko:

I'm glad they're looking into your headaches thoroughly but what a bummer about TTC this month.

Pip x

Happy 16wk Pip :happydance:

Dee your health more important atm sweetie, 1 month off TTC will fly by xx

:hugs: Dee, I can really sympathise. I hope they are able to figure out what's causing the problems you are having. Like the other ladies have said, I reckon it's better safe than sorry in regards to the MRI and TTC but only you can make that decision. Hopefully they'll get all tests out Of the way soon and you can get back to TTC ASAP. :hugs:

Well, looks like I'm out. I had a huge temp drop this morning, and at 11dpo I highly doubt it's an implantation dip :( Ah well... Gone try the soy after AF.

XxX

:hugs: Kaede :hugs: Hang in there hun. A big dip at 11DPO isn't encouraging. Mine usually comes on 12DPO like clockwork. Maybe next month will be your time. I hope the soy helps. :hugs:

Yippee! I phoned the MRI people and they said the risks are mainly with the MRI injection mediums (which i dont need) but they have to be cautious in the first tri with any procedure. I decided to rebook for when my AF is due so i would know one way or the other and a few more days will make no difference to my headaches.
So i am still in the running this cycle!...:flower:

Hope everyone else is fine..

Yay so happy to hear that Dee.. Come on Feb babies...

How are you all.. hope your doing well..

Kaede-sorry about the dip.. fxed.. your not out till the hag shows her face..

AFM-cd16 and another high on the cbfm.. just really hoping my early loss didnt mess with my cycle.. day 4 of a high.. which im thinking is fine yet.. since I dont normally ovulate till day 20-21.. so not too worried yet.. should be 4-5 more days.. just waiting here..

Hope all you lovely ladies are doing well..

Thanks girls :) Just starting to get fed up is all haha. Everyone around me is either pregnant or just had a baby... I just want it to be me :( My temp has fallen about 2 days earlier than usual this cycle, it averages around about 13dpo, but i've had a 10 day LP before so it's not really unheard of... just keep my FX'd for a huge rise tomorrow ;) haha

Hope you ov soon lilrojo! It sucks when you're waiting... feels like forever haha.

XxX

And here comes the spotting! A bit later than usual, but here none the less XD

XxX

I'll be fine haha, thanks :)

Annoying thing is... one of the mum's at work is planning on trying for a new baby... she already has 4 children... 3 grown up... plus one grandchild... and I can garentee she'll get pregnant before I do -.-*

I can't wait for DH's SA results to come back!

XxX

Nah have faith you'll get your BFP first sweetie x

wow.. poppy cant believe your already 17 weeks.. that went by so fast... you will be having your lo in no time.. and we will hopefully be preg.. and not still trying.. :( hope your doing well

Sorry Kaede.. onto July and a march baby..

wow.. poppy cant believe your already 17 weeks.. that went by so fast... you will be having your lo in no time.. and we will hopefully be preg.. and not still trying.. :( hope your doing well

Sorry Kaede.. onto July and a march baby..

I got everything crossed that all you lovely ladies are blessed before i even get anywhere near 3rd Tri :hugs::hugs:

Hello ladies, so 1dpo here, let's have PMA for this new cycle girlies, I realise you're a bit ahead of me but we're in this together right? :hugs:

Good luck puppycat :dust::dust: and hope Laura gets well soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->