TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Im a bit behind yet puppy.. still waiting to ovulate.. I would be with you but my mc threw me back a week.. so still waiting.. should be in a few days.. Good luck.. and lots of dust..

Well I got my peak today on my cbfm.. so should be oing today or tomorrow.. im thinking prob tom.. which is great.. 2-3 days earlier than normal.. so the mc messed me up but hopefully oing earlier will help.. yay..

where are you at in your cycle dee..

I usually ovulate day 20-21 so i am miles off lol
Seem to have quite a bit of cm so far this cycle though so hopefully will get some EWCM too!
Get BDing Lilrojo - catch that eggie/s :flower:

I think I'm 3dpo? Soon see once I post and my ticker shows up :haha:

DRAGGGGGGGING!

yes, well i haven't even ovulated yet puppy... lol... so talk about dragggggingg..

Puppy yep.. should be today.. got my peak on the cbfm yesterday and today was my second one.. so just thinking its today.. yay for the 2ww tomorrow..

Hey ladies. Sorry to be MIA lately. I've been reading but not writing. Had a lot going on in my head, not been able to get it out.

Just thought I'd pop in to say good luck to you all that are still trying (like me!) and throw some :dust: your way.

As of today (CD11 for me) the CBFM says High!!! I am in shock :shock: and a bit dubious but we'll see soon enough if Ov really is imminent or not. My last cycle was 33 days long, with the first High on CD16 and Peak on CD19/20. Getting my first High on CD11 either means that I am going to Ov even earlier (maybe CD14/15? :shock:) or my body is sending our false signals (not unheard of with PCOS) and I may still have a while to wait (I'd be thrilled with Ov by CD19/20 again). I'm looking forward to finding out what it all means.

:dust: to us all. xoxox

Hiya! Still getting High on CBFM but no further signs of Ov for me yet so I think maybe my body was giving off false signals. Nevermind, I doubt I've ever ovulated before CD15 before anyway.

How's the rest of you ladies getting on?

waiting for ovualtion here, had some twinges but not full CM yet so dont think its quite yet..............

Nothing much here either.... also just waiting to test

Well well well.. looks whos here ;)

Well ladies, had to pop in say a massive hello too you all! im missing all you sods!! hope everything going good!! me and bf moved out few months back so have been starved of the internet!! If you have facebook then my name on there is Emily Flapjack Collins because i get that beaut on my phone ;) offfft JOY!! ;) lots of loving to the special ones xxxx :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->