TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Ahhhh Emz great to see you :happydance: and congratz on the house move lovely, hope to see you around more soon :hugs:

Hello Em :wave:

Glad to hear you finally got your house move. Hope all's well with you.

Pip x

Hey Ems

Been checking in on your profile every so often to see if you'd managed to pop on, was wondering how you were and silently hoping you were pregnant and we just didn't know it :dust:

Have added you to my facebook xx

Arw big thanks and hugs to you lovely lot! :hugs:

Yea i love living away from home lol!! NO stress now lol! Whooop :happydance:

Still not up the duff lol! Danny cant wait because we been watching One Born Every Minute repeats but im so scared ladies! honestly, if i get pregnant again then il be a wreck!! Im dredin 4th August.. would have been EDD :( Im guna be strong - will do something for the day in memory of him/her. <3

So nice to see all you pregnant! makes me happy knowing your all happy :)

One Born Every Minute (America Version) starts Thursday 9pm on More4.. i cant wait!! :wohoo: <3

Big loves xxxxxxx

Emily.. we have missed you soooo much.. I hope your doing well.. will send you a friend request.. on fb..my name is logan..:) miss ya around here..

So how are we all doing today.. been quite in here lately.. prob cuz almost everyone has a bun in the oven.. lol..

4dpo for me.. whahoo... hopefully next week I can celebrate.. if not i will still be happy just cuz my us and bloodwork is set up for the week after.. yay, happy for plans..

Hey Logan

8dpo, BFN this morning obviously, far too early but thought why not? Lol x

Sorry about the BFN Puppy but 8dpo is still way early.. 4dpo for me.. taking forever.. any symptoms for you..

I'm trying not to dwell on the increased urination, sore boobs, cramps, sickness, yucky breakfast (having to throw it away this morning) and the tiredness :haha:

No symptoms here then - how about you? x

:haha: Puppy..

Im only 4dpo so nothing yet.. last month had no symptoms at all and got a bfp and then again mc'ed... so just waiting it out..

Yeah the month i got BFP both times i had no symptoms and took me by surprise.

Heh heh no I'm being totally relaxed this month..... :blush:

we'll see I guess. When I got my BFP in April I don't recall feeling anything special and when I caught for Laura I actually tested on the day AF was due and nearly fell down the loo :haha:

Hey ladies! I'll be joining you in the TWW soon! I just got a Peak on CBFM on CD16. I still can hardly believe it but it seems to be the real thing cuz I've had other signs and symptoms to back it up. Gawd I hope it's our month. :dust: to us all. Xoxox

Sending lots of :dust: to you all!!!! Really hope this is your month

I should be ovulating in the next few days i think so we BD'ed last night.
Good luck to all of us still waiting.....:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->