TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

I was wondering when the BnB Addict point came. Guess it's 2500 posts? Or is it the frequency you post at? Hmm. I've got a way to go yet. Give me another month and I'll probably enter the Addict threshold. :haha:

Puppycat :haha: I don't blame you! :rofl:

I joined last January I think lol, so yes, been on here a long time! Haha

XxX

Its 2500 posts.. lol.. cant believe i have that many already..

I'm posting this to see how many posts i have.
Good luck Puppy, wait a few days (if you can) and test again.
Not long till your next check Lilrojo.
Kaede it will soon come around hun, what day is your scan? My next one is 1st Sept.

OMG why am i watching 'Titanic'? It's just so sad. Damn hormones. lol

haha dee... almost 2000... :)

I cant wait... hurry up week lol

Dee :haha: you'll be a BnB Addict in 501 more posts!

I find myself tearing up at the silliest of things. The other day I was choking up while singing a song that has slightly sentimental lyrics. :dohh:

I am super emotional and also at times super moody. Guess its to be expected and hard to control.

You know, I expected to be moodier than I am but I have been unexpectedly chilled out most of the time since Jazzle took root. Either she's giving me only good hormones or I'm so happy to be pregnant it overides everything else. :shrug:

AMU Im like you not been moody either... just looking at my posts now too :haha:

Poppy :haha: you have gone beyond Addict status to "Elite". Now that takes some serious BnB hours to achieve!!!

Haha, wow poppy! I never noticed that!!! haha... 11k posts?! wow!

Dee, my scan is on the 31st August lol. The day before yours :p

XxX

Oh well maybe its just 'cus i am a right moody cow then, thinking back i was pretty damn moody before the BFP LOL I'll shut up about that now i think.

:haha: I joined when i was pregnant with korben.. so yes ive been a member of a few threads lol

Lol Dee. It's normal to be moody in pregnancy, and just like other symptoms and side-effects of pregnancy, it varies from woman to woman. I was very moody when pregnant with Gerri. Did lots of shouting. :wacko: Don't know why it's different with Jazzle but that's typical isn't it!

I didnt joint till after my miscarriage when i was looking for current places for miscarriage support and found you lovely ladies..

Evening ladies

Happy 26 and 28 weeks respectively Poppy and Suze

I've only been a member since November and I'm an addict!!!

Pip x

I'm a BnB Addict and i only joined in Jan this year! :blush: think i post too much?? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->