TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Pip you tell her :haha:
my boys names are:

Rhys
Gage
Wade
Korben

They're good names Poppy. My two pennorth is that Saffron fits well with those, but on the other hand Serenity is lovely (particularly if her character fits her name).

AMU get in there and get on with it! I'm on tenterhooks here!!

Pip x

I love all the names, good choices ladies. YAY for Sequeena!!!! :dance: :dance: so glad everything went well, Congrats to her :D

AMU we are all waiting on your news hun!! :hugs:

Hiya all love the pics poppy.

I am sat by the pool on holiday in the Cape Verde islands. How sad am I on here lol!!
I am now 10dpo BFN this morning. I have very sore BB's with very swolen nipples. My cervix is very very high. I had cramps at 6/7dpo. SO was feeling quite hopeful. BUT every time I go to the toilet for a bowel motion sorry TMI I have some spotting (red) out of my vagina. Its just once after i've been then it goes. Do u think its the start of AF has happened twice now. Thanks xxxxx

Cazi, unless you normally start spotting at 10dpo then I would say it's a very good sign that you are having a little bit of spotting right now (could be implantation!). Also, 10dpo is still early for a BFP so I'd give it a few more days before admitting defeat for this cycle. :hugs:

Huge thanks to Pip for spreading the good news. I was having a freak-out this morning but am feeling much better after seeing Jazzle doing very well. I think I can now bear to wait another 16 days to see her again. :dohh: I'd feel silly for spending the money on the scan today except that, as my wise friend said, the peace of mind is priceless and I was falling apart not knowing how my baby is doing. I need a nap now. :haha:

Awww so glad everything went well and little Jazzle all snuggled :hugs: Not wasting money AMU i know i'll book another private scan after 30wk even tho OH dont know it yet :dohh:

Glad everything went well AMU!! :D

I finally got my ultrasound date through the post this morning!!! 31st August! So before I go back to work! So excited! Shame I still have 3 weeks to wait lol

XxX

Happy chaning weeks to those of you all changing today.. :)

Gets hard remembering everyone...

Pip 25 weeks... :)

Poppy 26 weeks... :)

Suze 28 weeks..... :)

I know how torturous the wait can be Kaede. I hope the next few weeks speed by for you. You could also think of it in terms of days... Only 23 days!

Happy 26 weeks Poppy!

How's everyone else doing? Xox

Doing good hun, bit crampy today - why can't it be next Monday already and I'd either get AF or BFP!

Oooh! Puppycat, feeling crampy eh?? Good stuff!!

Not long now Lilrojo! It will be great to see Peanut. Looking forward to pictures!!

AFM, I'm tired as usual and feeling a bit queasy and rather put off food. I keep trying to think about what to cook for dinner then my mind averts the subject because nothing sounds good. Well, except for those 2 chocolate bars I ate earlier. :dohh:

Suppose I should share these on here too and see what you guys think. Let's not ask how many dpo I am!

First one from last night (tweaked), second today (not FMU, 3-5 mins in) last is today too and at 10 min mark.

Attachments

• IMAG0497.jpg
    IMAG0497.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMAG0508.jpg
    IMAG0508.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMAG0511.jpg
    IMAG0511.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 5
Looking good Puupycat. Can't wait to see what the next few days brings!!! :hugs:

Puppy-said in your journal but keeping my fxed for you..hope this is it.. and im sure your dpo is tooooo early.. :)

I know amu... i just cant wait.. to get past the mc point.. of 12 weeks.. and see baby is great.. and everything is going how its supposed to..

Im making soup for lunch..

On no this post put me at an addict..

Hope it's a good sign for you puppy!!! :D

And I've been a "BnB Addict" for quite a while haha

XxX

i have only been on here sin jan.. you have been here much longer.. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members