TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Does anyone else feel like we're sitting around in a circle making AA confessions? :rofl:

Ahhhh, ladies :( what is our world coming to?! These riots are really upsetting me... I just can't believe people are so pathetic.

Not just that, the riots in Birmingham are right near DH's parents house. I'm worried that something will happen to their house while they're on holiday :( I'm also worried in case people decide to start acting up here. There are more than enough chavs around here who would start trouble. They're bad enough already in this area :( I'm kinda scared and can't even imagine how people in London and Birmingham and other trouble hotspots are feeling. I'm ashamed to be part of the human race right now :(

XxX

Yes i believe the riots have move nearer to me in Liverpool arghhhh i just know our town will start if they get nearer :growlmad: stupid idiots.

Hope everything calms down over there for you ladies.. what ya all up to today.. me not much.. going out to enjoy the weather.. very nice and cool out today.. so better soak it up while its here.. :)

Have a great day.. :)

Hey ladies. Lordy, I didn't even know about the riots before I read Pip's post this morning. Then me, like the pillock I am, asked the lady across from me at work if there were riots or something going on in England and she was like "Duh! Yes!" and handed me her newspaper with one of the latest images from London. Felt silly. I don't normally follow the news as I feel like I have enough to be getting on with without the stress of knowing about all the horrible things going on out there but I sorta need to know when it's so close to home. I asked Alex to please inform me next time there is major breaking news. He laughed and said he didn't tell me because I don't like the news. I've obviously made my feelings about the news clear. :dohh:

I hope you all stay safe. I don't plan on going anywhere that would put me in harms way. Hoping the idiots don't fire up in Kingston (where I work). I can't imagine the chav-chaos penetrating far into most of Surrey. It's far to posh in most places. Kinda makes me wish firearms weren't illegal here after all. :rofl:

As for pregnancy, I am still feeling good after my scan on Sunday. Was very queasy today, could hardly find interest in food today but made myself eat at the appropriate times. Am feeling really knackered. Just want a nap. :sleep:

How's the rest of you lovely ladies doing? Xox

Amu-cant believe ur going to be 10 weeks already.. you guys are flying through.. :)

I'm feeling highly irritable and pissed off. Got swollen feet, backache, painful ribs, spots, baby on my bladder, too much work backed up, hot, tired, hungry and pissed off. I want to go out there and shoot every ******* malingering twat that is senselessly destroying lives, homes and communities. Then, when I've finished with them I'll get the Tory boy politicians, the NuLabour foot in both camps and finally chop the dicks off every chauvinist male out there.

Think that about covers it. How is everyone else?!!

Pip x

:shock: Just got a call from work. They are closing early tonight and opening late tomorrow due to the possibilty that there could be rioting activity very nearby (the office is just on the edge of the major shopping area of Kingston). Scary stuff. I hope nothing happens. :shock:

I'm feeling highly irritable and pissed off. Got swollen feet, backache, painful ribs, spots, baby on my bladder, too much work backed up, hot, tired, hungry and pissed off. I want to go out there and shoot every ******* malingering twat that is senselessly destroying lives, homes and communities. Then, when I've finished with them I'll get the Tory boy politicians, the NuLabour foot in both camps and finally chop the dicks off every chauvinist male out there.

Think that about covers it. How is everyone else?!!

Pip x

LOL Pip, some days are frustrating and uncomfortable eh? Hope tonight gets a bit better, maybe you can get a takeaway tonight to save cooking and standing? (hugs)

Sending you lots of :hugs: Pip hun!

As for the riots its spread to Manchester tonight too, right where i used to live :( I'm hoping the rest of our family that are down there stay safe! the pics on facebook of right near where we lived are just mental so many police.
AMU i didn't know about the riots until yesterday when i read the free newspaper on the way home.. and of course coz of facebook as nearly every status update is about them all.

pip big :hugs:
I am sorry life is getting you down.
i am also having a rough day. had my sister tell me I shouldnt be sad, bc of my loss of twins, bc I brought it upon myself. I told her you try having kidney surgery and told you had to bc it would kill you to carry to term, and t hen have to lose both, one 2 weeks later ,and get to love it and then lose it. she is so terrible. she also told me in hte past that the reason i miscarry is bc god didnt wnat me to have children.

she is such a b word.

such a n awful day.

i Hope everyone has a better day. and big :hugs: pip! i Hope you can get some rest. sounds really stressful.

Aww 9babies i'm so sorry your sister said such horrible things to you that is so out of order! sending you lots and lots of :hugs:

Pip, you have such a wondeful way with words. I hope you get te break you need tonight. :hugs:

9babies, I'm so sorry to hear your sister is being so awful. You so don't need that, now or ever. :hugs:

Thanks ladies. I feel a lot better for getting it off my chest. I made salmon with noodles in a sweet chilli sauce for tea. It was absolutely yummy. We had fresh strawberries and low fat yoghurt for afters. DS spent some time with us too which was nice. Going to log off now and have ten minutes on my ball - hopefully it will release some of the pain in my back and ribs before bed.

9babies - I just don't understand some people. Sending you big :hugs: Nobody should have to go through what you have.

Love to all.

Pip x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"