TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Ahhh thanks ladies, think she looks like korben's scan pic's a bit. They said her weight was just 2lb :happydance:

Gorgeous scan pictures poppy :cloud9: Do you have her name picked out yet?

9babies big :hugs: to you, you're a strong lady and I'm glad you are finding some comfort which is giving you strength :hugs:

Those pics are so cute.. Poppy thanks for sharing them.. wow double digits tomorrow.. :)

I know scary thought another week then 3rd Tri lol.

Suze me and OH at war with names but i know i'll win :haha:

He wants Saffron Rose and i want Serenity Rose :dohh:

Oh Poppy, she's gorgeous!!! Those photos are wonderful! I think both names are beautiful but I hope you get your way in the end. :haha: Thank you so much for sharing. :hugs:

Awww, personally I like Saffron better haha, but Serenity is beautiful too! Me and DH have already decided on names months and months ago lol, so we're set XD

XxX

AMU think we get our way in the end :winkwink::haha:

Kaede351 what names you decide on? I had quite a few for a boy but struggling now i know its a girl.

We have Jessica Marie for a girl, I've always loved that name!

We have Gryffin John for a boy :)... I'm the biggest Harry Potter fan and DH wouldn't let me have Harry as a name, so I jokingly said, what about Gryffindor? And DH was like... What about Gryffin? And it just stuck lol. DH had a friend in school with that name and they all used to call him Gryff... I really like it! It's unusual, but not too wacky lol (in my opinion anyway :p)

XxX

Those are lovely names Jessica isnt as common now and i really like Gryffin :thumbup: My son Gage lovessssssssssss Harry Potter too drives me nuts about it and his collection of wands etc :haha:

Just wanted to share some good news. My lovely friend Sequeena had her rainbow baby this morning. A little boy called Thomas Emlyn. He's gorgeous. Mum and baby doing well. Fourth time lucky! Oh, and he was born on his Daddy's birthday too.

Pip x

Hehe Poppy my daughters name is Saffron Elizabeth Rose!!!! so of course i like that one best! All beautiful though. :)

Good choice Dee :haha: I had a few below but soooooooooo hard. :shrug: now i know what she looks like its even worse lol

Destiny
Avery
Annalise
Savannah
Saffron
Serenity
Viola
Ophelia
Maya

Avery was one that I liked but Taylor didn't like it lol. Annalise I liked too :)

XxX

She will end up with no name at this rate lol was easier thinking boy names.

Dee Matilda is a good name but OH dont like it pfft.

Poppy what are the names of your boys. Might help to place your daughter's name. It will likely be Andrew William for us. My son is James Peter.

AMU - what are you doing on here? Go get scanned!!

Pip x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->