TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

I'm 9dpo (I believe) I am SO tempted to do one of my digis tonight :haha:
Not going out as planned because I'm too tired, even slept in the car on route to drop my friend home earlier. bleurgh.

That was the first sign for me puppy :) I just couldn't stay awake! Everytime I sat down or got in the car I was falling asleep (I wasn't driving btw :p). FX'd it's good news for you in a few days :)

XxX

Got everything crossed for you puppy!! Try and resist testing till probably about weekend time but im extreamly two faced saying that as i tested from 7DPO untill BFP!! :haha:

Puppy - have you got any other tests left? Digis dont usually show until fater your period is late so it could give a disappointing result. Good luck! the signs sound good :)

Happy 11w lilrojo. Time is flying past!

Fingers crossed for you Puppy.

Pip x

Just a quick update. AF got me right on cue. I was convinced I had my BFP this month so it hit me hard. I'm CD 6 now so getting nearer to ovulation. Hope everyone is well lots of love xxxxx

Big hugs Caz YOU WILL catch that eggy :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Pip happy 26th week lovely :happydance:

:hugs: to Caz and Puppy, onto trying for a May baby :happydance:

I went to Docs today for my first preg appt, got it all confirmed and just rang the midwife, now waiting for a call back to arrange a date - so exciting! :yipee:

Oh, and i thought with having a past m/c the nurse would of sent me for bloods to check everything is ok, but she wasnt concerned about it. As ive had no bleeding or spotting, major cramps and im getting the standard preg symptoms, she quite happy to wait till 12 week scan, im ok with this as i dont think i would of wanted bloods done but does seem abit strange? Is this the same for anyone elce? :shrug: x

Happy 27w Poppy!

Inoue, that's just about what the rest of us had to put up with. Very little in the way of "special treatment" because of previous losses. I only got an early scan this time around because I had a bleed at 10w.

:dust:

Pip x

Inoue that was the same with me hun, they weren't worried at all even though they knew about my MC :hugs:

Happy 7 weeks Inoue...

Happy 26 weeks Pip..

Happy 27 weeks Poppy..

Gosh, with me, im in the US.. i got bloods done and us's..one at 6 and another at 9..now another in 2 days.. cant wait.. getting so close to my mc week milestone..

the 12 week milestone.. :) just 2 more days wahoo...

Gosh, with me, im in the US.. i got bloods done and us's..one at 6 and another at 9..now another in 2 days.. cant wait.. getting so close to my mc week milestone..

the 12 week milestone.. :) just 2 more days wahoo...

That be a huge relieve for you then :hugs:

Thanks poppy.. it will be a relief.. crazy how fast it seems to be going..

well I am on clomid again, this is my last day taking it!!! My body is all ready for it, and now onto to waiting till I ovulate!! wish me luck.

hope everyone is doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"