TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

I thought 1st Tri dragged more because of worry i think, 2nd Tri has gone quicker just want 3rd Tri to fly by now :haha:

Yeah, 1st tri seems to be going pretty fast actually.. 12 weeks in 2 days just one more week and 2nd tri will be here.. i have been less worried since no spotting or bleeding so hope in 2 days all will be perfect in there.. :)

Good luck Shana.
Waiting on AF here, ordered evening primrose, flax seed oil, softcups and pregnacare
Bring it on!

Gotta be hun, otherwise I'd fall apart. month 11 here we come x

yay, it has been over 2 years for me!! so I can not wait to actually get a sticky bean, any time is so hard, when you want something so bad!! :hugs:

:dust:

Awww, i really hope that Puppy and 9babies get some good luck with TTC soon, i have everything crossed for you two. I know how hard it can be and i wasnt trying quite as long as you have been, stay strong and it will happen.

Sending lots and lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: to Puppy and 9babies! It really is your turn for a sticky bean

Sending lots of :dust: to anyone else that needs it too :hugs:

Just got a call off the midwife and im at Hospital next Tuesday for routine bloodwork and to fill out my paperwork - then its onto the 12 week scan :happydance:

Best of luck to you aswell 9babies! xx

Hi all.

Just to let you know i have my first scan today at 4.15. how did you all get through it? I am so so scared, i cant stop crying. i so hope/want everything to be okay and to see that heart beating away, but am so scared i am going to hear the words ' sorry love, there is no heatbeat'. how i am going to get though the day, i dont know! xx

Sarah think everyone of us have been petrified of this scan, you'll see a fully formed :baby: today sweetie, cant wait to see a piccy :hugs::hugs:

Inque happy 7wks :happydance:

Good luck Sarah - i know how scary it is, i'm sure everything will be ok :hugs:

I understand how you feel hun, I have 2 weeks tomorrow to wait for mine... Part of my is dreading it incase there is something wrong, but for the most part I'm looking forward to it :) Good luck! And make sure you post a pic!!

Haven't been on in a few days! Happy 7 weeks Inoue and happy 10 weeks Dee! :D

I'm 10 weeks tomorrow! Finally double digits lol... Midwife again tomorrow too :) fingers crossed all my bloods came back normal!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"