TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Its a great date :haha:

Go for a walk or something distract your mind for few hours may help :hugs:

Good luck Sarah (not that you need it) can't wait to hear all about your scan and see pics!

scan today ladies - bouncy baba!! :)

chilled out with foot on womb, arm behind head and sucking thumb.. arww :)

12 + 1
xx

Attachments

• 12 +1.jpg
    12 +1.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 5
Lovely pics Emz. You've one cool baby in there!

:hugs: Sarah. It is hard.

:dust: to those who need it.

Happy [insert number] weeks to those celebrating today! :flower:

Pip x

scan today ladies - bouncy baba!! :)

chilled out with foot on womb, arm behind head and sucking thumb.. arww :)

12 + 1
xx

Congratulation Emily, I hope mine goes as well in 2.5 hrs! Better start drinking my lt of water soon!

Great scan pic Emily, Said so on FB too :thumbup: So pleased for you hun :hugs:

great scan!!!

just still here waiting to ovulate. i took my last clomid pill 2 days ago!

Sarah-big hugs to you im sure all will be great in there with baby.. :)

Emily-wonderful scan.. cute chilled out baby..

AFM-scan tomorrow in the morning.. 12 weeks tomorrow.. yay cant wait.. hurry up tuesday and get over with..

:happydance: Ems

AF has just arrived, no more waiting, 29 day cycle this month, 27 last.
Taken my first epo tablet, will take it for 2weeks now then the flax oil after ov.

so sorry puppy!!! : (

:hugs: and :dust: for next cycle. I am still waiting to ovulate. yikes. I am testing again at 2 pm today to see if Iam closer to ovulating or not.

So sorry puppy.. fxed for next cycle.. lots of dust and hope your epo does the trick..

So sorry Puppy - i am still rooting for you to get your BFP soon though :)
Emz - what a fab scan! I can't imagine what it must be like to be inside a womb but your little one looks very at home :)

Any news Sarah?

So sorry Puppy! :hugs: :dust: :dust: :dust: for you fantastic ladies, hopefully we will be getting your BFP's soon

Haha thanks ladies!! :) amazing seeing baby bouncing and dancing!!.. After scan got a tiny tiny dot of blood on my pants (size of a pen dot) so they gave me anti d jab to be safe :) some serious stretching going off today - think he/she teaching me a lesson for disturbing it chilling out haha!! :haha:

Bought a few newborn vests today with in laws - only 2 packs of 3 (6 in total lmao) but they staying up at unless till later on:) midwife booked in 4 weeks then 20week scan 8 weeks - keeping my fingers crossed this one here to stay :') xxxx

Hi all.

Well had my scan, everything was perfect! Baby measuring 4.9cm, HB of 168. been bumped up 3 days aswell! going to keep my ticker as it is untill after my nhs scan next thursday.

Heres a pic for you

https://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc399/sarahosborn/SARAHOSBORN_5-1.jpg

i feel such a relief now, i feel asif i can breath again! I was sure there would be no baby, as no symptoms! but all is perfect. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->