TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Congratulations Sarah. That's a lovely scan pic. I'm so pleased for you.

:hugs:

Pip x

Great news from Emily and Sarah, gorgeous babies and gorgeous news :happydance:

:dust: to puppy and 9babies...and anyone else I've missed :blush:

I had a reassurance scan yesterday and all was well, I was 29 weeks exactly but scan said gestational age of 30+1 :shock: so maybe I've got a big one!

So happy for you Sarah.. what a great pic too..

cant wait for mine tomorrow.. getting anxious to see everything okay..

I really need to thank you ladies.. in particular Pip, Poppy, Puppy, Emily, Dee, & AMU..
I dont know where I would be without finding you all.. I was so lost back in Jan after my mc and since suffering a second, and now being preg. again.. you ladies have been there for me the whole time.. so i really want to give you all a big thanks for all your support..

Logan can't wait to hear about your scan hun and see the pic of your beautiful baby, i'm sure everything will be fine :hugs:

Happy 12 weeks lilrojo!! :D

Eeee, so exciting XD

Anybody else I missed hapy "weeks" to you ^^

XxX

Congrats Sarah! Thats a fab scan pic, so glad everything is fine :)

How is everyone today?

I am feeling pretty sick still esp when hungry and more so in the evening, i take it its a good sign anyway. Just want my 12 week scan to hurry up so i know things are still ok in there. Probably going to tell the children tomorrow.

Thanks girls :D midwife has put me at 9w5d today though :( think I'll stick with my dates until my scan lol! Change them when I know after that :p

Hehe Puppy! I'm so impressed with myself lol, I expected it to look like a tangled mess, but I seem to be getting the knack of it XD now to fond time to actually do some of it!!! Lol

XxX

So happy for you Sarah.. what a great pic too..

cant wait for mine tomorrow.. getting anxious to see everything okay..

I really need to thank you ladies.. in particular Pip, Poppy, Puppy, Emily, Dee, & AMU..
I dont know where I would be without finding you all.. I was so lost back in Jan after my mc and since suffering a second, and now being preg. again.. you ladies have been there for me the whole time.. so i really want to give you all a big thanks for all your support..

Aww, i only just read that, i think we have all helped each other Logan, i know how much support i have felt from you all when i couldn't talk to anybody else and it has really helped me get through each day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->