TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Happy 10wks Kaede :hugs:

Happy 12wk lilrojo how did scan go? x

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/XxXEmzXxX/8c0f82f8.jpg

Bump at 10 weeks... I hope this growth spurt evens out or I'm gona be HUGE! Reckon it's twins?! Lol

XxX

Wow Kaede! Where did that come from?
Ha ha if you got the twins we can all breathe easy!

Cool bump Kaede and i love the animal print bottoms! :)

Haha, took this at about 3.30am so I was half way through getting ready for bed XD they are some pretty awesome 'jama bottoms haha.

I have no idea where it came from!!! It's been there for about 4 or 5 days lol!!! I'm bigger than a few girls I know who are nearly in 3rd tri!!! It's crazy!!! Haha... Wondering if it's maybe a combination of bloat and startings of a proper bump? Lol... But whatever it is I love it! :haha:

XxX

Love the bump piccy :thumbup: think its a combination of both bump n bloat but come 12wks it will be all bump :hugs:

Hey ladies.. So didnt have a yesterday.. a bit disappointed but did get to hear the hb on the doppler, in the 150s.. so all is great.. no spotting or bleeding of any sort.. so I think I made it. :) Im excited and on cloud 9 just to be where i am.. :) now waiting for the rest of you ladies to join me in plumville.. :)

Kaede-nice bump.. :)

Poppy-i still seem to have some bloat left but not much and i can see a bump forming down low.. cant wait for it to move up and out so i look more pregnant.. :) this is my second so should happen soon..:)

Thanks Poppy..

How are you doing... 27 weeks already.. flying by for you..

Im good thanks... yeah getting closer but last part always harder, breathlessness coming in now, sleepless night visiting the bathroom lol Braxton Hicks regular and leaky boobies :haha: lovely.

Hey not just me I think all of us preggo ladies should update.. Kaede did.. poppy your turn lol.. :)

lol i agree with PC get your bumps out :haha:

I'll do one later x

Ha me too Puppy.. promise..

been being lazy.. lol need to get off my butt and the computer and go get cleaned up..

ugh any good easy remedies for heartburn.. :) From you wise women.. besides tums.. lol

Ugh milk or Rennies.. i started with that around week 13, with the boys was always in 3rd Tri heartburn.

12+1 Bump :)

Attachments

• 0818111216a.jpg
    0818111216a.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 1
Thought i would add a bump pic as i haven't put one on for a while, so i got Mark to do a bump pic so he did :) the first pic is my 24wk bump pic so you can compare it to today's. So here is my 24wk bump pic and my 26wks bump pic :D

Attachments

• 24weeks.jpg
    24weeks.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 2
  • BUmp at 26wks.jpg
    BUmp at 26wks.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics