TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

I had pizza two night in a row :p Luckily it has not come up though i have felt pretty sicky last few days, i thought this was meant to be going by now?

Dee... im 12 weeks and the ms and sicky feeling hasnt gone yet.. :( hope it does soon though.. ugh.. :)

hope you guys feel bette.r

I am bummed, bc I have to wait to test for ovulation bc of how much water I drank.

Hi everyone! :hi: I'm just trying to get caught up on here whilst on holiday. I'm loving the bump pics. I'll have to add mine in when I get home. I know what you mean Dee about expecting the sickness to go away by now. And lilrojo, I want to know where my energy is as well!! :hissy: So sorry to hear about losing your Pizza Kaedie. The few times in this pregnancy that I've had pepperoni pizza (which I LOVE) I've felt very very sick but not tossed my pizza as it were. :haha: I guess it's all part and parcel for pregnancy. We just have to hang in there. :hugs:

Well, I'm off for a morning swim in a minute. Loving being on holiday. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. :hugs:

aww thanks for stopping in amu.. love your updates and check ins... hope your enjoying your time away.. :)

Hiya just back from hols totally chilled! Its taken me ages to catch up. Nice to see all the lovely scan pics and bumps. I want mine now!!! Not long till the 2ww for me fingers crossed xx

Caz hope you had a lovely holiday and AMU wish i was there could do with another holiday lol.

:dust: Shana

I,m cd6 today, reckon i'm about 8 or 9 days away from ov, have ordered opk's but not arrived yet.
Been to a bike show today but not biking, i took my candle stuff because they had stalls there. Sold a little, not much, quite a few business cards given out and got myself a bracelet and booked a pampered chef and Christmas decoration party.

Looks like i've caught the sun on my face too.

Going to church at 6 because i missed the service this morning. Starving but dunno what to eat.

well thanks!! I am now 1dpo!! I am so excited.

was confirmed by my cervical position and my opk!! yay!!

yay puppy!!! can not wait till you ovulate!! :dust: for you!!!

I hope we both get knocked up this cycle!!!

Happy 11 weeks Dee!

Hope you ladies both catch sticky eggies this month!!! :dust: for you both :D

XxX

Fingers crossed for you Shana :hugs:

Every little helps Puppy :flower:

:dust: ladies

Pip x

Good good luck Puppy and 9babies - rooting for you both! :)

Good luck 9babies and puppy... fxed you both get your BFPs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->