TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Wooo i'm cd7 so still got about a week to ov. My opk's arrived this morning too. Yay!

Can someone please have a word with my hubbie and make him come to bed WITH me?!
By the time he comes up i'm so tired i don't have the energy to do anything. So frustrating!!

I have the opposite problem, my man wont stay up for loving. LOL I am lucky we had sex the last 3 nights! hahaha. also is it normal to still have positive opks 2 days after ovulation. today I had another positive, and I am still cramping. is that normal??

Ooooh maybe an extra strong eggy on it's way hun.
Glad someone's getting some, lol x

well my opk tonight is finally lighter. so I know I caught my surge and it is finally over!!

yay!!!

now hopefully an :bfp: in 2 weeks time.

i am in my 2ww poppy! I dont know who else is. but puppy will be joining me soon!

Yeah,not sure what i change too tomorrow.. the fruit i mean.. lol..

Any one have any tips on how to get a rid of a YI.. got it from my suppositories and now that im done with them.. want it gone asap.. planning on eating yougurt just wondering if you all had any other tips.. lol

Happy 28+1 Poppy.. :)

You mean thrush? ive just got over it with canasten, but heard natural yogurt just as good x

Yeah thrush-aka YI... thanks for answering.. lol..

Hi ladies! :wave:

Firstly, :dust: to Puppycat and 9babies. :dust:

Secondly, I owe you an update! Just wanted to share my 11 week bump pic and 12 week scan pic. :happydance: All looked good at scan today. Should have results of screening test tomorrow. Keeping everything crossed for reassuring results.

Lilrojo, regarding YI, probiotic yogurt might help. Also might be worth looking into probiotics in general. A health food store could best advise you. If all else fails, monostat. That will work fastest I reckon. Good luck. :hugs:

How are the rest of you ladies doing? :hugs:

Attachments

• 11weeks.jpg
    11weeks.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 12weeks1.jpg
    12weeks1.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts