TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

such a cute bump!!! thanks for sharing. and what a cutie baby!! : ) thanks for the dust. this 2ww is going to be long!!!

AMU lovely bump sweetie and im not sure but is that a girly nub i see :wacko:

I say Amu is having a girl.. im not sure yet on what dee is having.. hmmm

Thanks for the tip amu.. I got some strawberry flavored yogurt.. so will try that first.. that with less wetness from oil will hopefully do the trick.. if not then yes on to monistat.. ugh

:dust: for the 2ww 9babies and for catching the eggy puppy!

Great bump and scan pic AMU, I'll hop over to your journal now...

Me, I've reached 30 weeks :yipee: it's such unimportant milestone for me, I think I'm going to get a baby at the end this...not sure if :blue: or :pink: My feeling says :pink: but baby is measuring a bit big which is making me think :blue:

omgosh suze that is amazing!! 30 weeks. are you waiting till you give birht to find out?

Yeah we're not finding out now, gone this long without knowing! I have to say I was tempted to find out but oh wanted it to be a surprise like with our daughter

awwe suze. how amazing!! surprises are fun. I didnt wait with eithe rof my kids to find out. LOL I kinda wish I would have.

I think I might hold off on my next one. dont know yet.

such a cute thing though.

Thanks!!! :D I'm so excited to have gotten this far haha. Still a long way to go though >.< But!!! Only 1 week til my scan :D

XxX

Oh yeah, thoguht I'd share my first ever sewing creation! (I've never sewn anything before, let alone used a sewing machine lol) It's not eactly neat, but I did it all by myself and I'm proud! XD haha

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/XxXEmzXxX/7dc5e900.jpg

I showed MIL last night on webcam and she's claimed this one lol. So, guess I'll be making more! My friends want one too haha!

XxX

Thanks! And a happy 13 weeks to you too Lilrojo!!!! Your bubs is a fuzzy lil peach! this week haha, awww ^^

XxX

I know and a peach sounds sooo yummy.. lol

your a litle lime.. cute.. a lime baby.. :)

Happy 11 weeks Kaede! and Happy 13 weeks Lilrojo!

Love your creation Kaede! well done saw it on facebook but didn't have time to comment :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->