TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Haha, it's ok :p I'm in the middle of my next monkey XD This one isn't taking me 8 hours though... I think I've sussed out the sewing machine now! :haha:

XxX

Kaede, the monkey is fabulous! Could you make me one for MiniWig please? I would pay you of course. It would be great to have a homemade first toy :)
I'm kinda scared to buy baby things but i love monkeys so i feel ok with this.
:flower:

Happy 11w Kaede!

Happy 13w lilrojo!

Met up with AMU tonight. She is lovely (as we all know) and think she should definitely go on tour!!

Pip x

I can try Hun! I have no idea how to figure out a payment though... I was thinking of charging about £5 per monkey and then postage on top... How does paypal work? Lol

XxX

I've got a PayPal account Kaede but i think you would have to have it too, its cool though cus you can send money really easy with that. Or maybe i could post you a cheque?
Anyway i would be very interested if you are doing more monkeys :)

Would you mind waiting a little while for it? I mean I'm still not brilliant at sewing, and I'd hate to think the seams came undone and it fell apart when you've paid for it. But I plan on making a few more so maybe by Xmas I'll be more confident and can make you an extra cute one :) but I do have a paypal account, I just have never received payment through it before lol... Plenty of money goes out of it, but none ever comes in :p

XxX

Yeah of course Kaede :) If you do some on the future that would be great.

While we're on the creative subject, anybody want a knitted hat for baby?

PC id love some hats and matching cardigans if your in the knitting mood lol

I'll make them first and then let you know, i'm knitting a hat for my cousin atm (she had a boy same day as MC) x

so how is everyone this morning. only a little over a week for me and then I can start peeing on sticks. LOL

Yeh i'm good. Dh wants to go to his parents house now so we're off out. Meh.

Lol, i don't mind his mum but his dad does my box in! He sticks his nose in where its not wanted on a regular basis

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->