TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Hi ladies!!! Hope all well ! I'm officially in my 2nd Tri!! :happydance:

14 weeks today!! Yaaaay!! :):):)

Went to a party last night and a bar after and was worried about loud music but touch wood everything fine :) to say I was sipping water all night, it was really good:) was home early but good night over all.. OH was my body guard for my bump andco constantly had my arm out so no idiot could come near me :) this lad nearly bumped into my back but I stopped him in time and went physco at him :L never seen anything move out my way faster lol! Xx

Happy 14 weeks 2nd tri sweetie!! be the sexing scan before u know it! :) xx

Eek thanks Jo! Roll on 6 weeks - Hope it goes quick! Got my midwife appointment at 16weeks so hoping she uses that Doppler to keep me going till 20week lol! Xxxx

most mw's do hun, if she doesnt then ask her too :) she shouldnt really say no. im sure it will go quick! but you have just panicked me a little as i in 6 weeks im gonna be almost 37 weeks!! Oh my goodness! lol xx

Emz my MW listened in at 16wks :thumbup: but i had a doppler so cheated :haha:

Hi Ladies! :hi: Long time no post, I know. Congrats to Emz and Lilrojo for making it to 2nd tri. Dee, Kaedie, Sarah and I aren't far behind. :dance:

Good to hear from Mami and to know that her little one is still hanging in there. It's exciting to think the first baby in our group will be here in a few weeks. :shock: Gash, Suze, Poppy, Babyhopes, Joey, Pip & Sam aren't far behind either! :happydance:

Inoue, I'm so sorry to hear you are having a worrying time. :hugs: I know it's not much reassurance when you can't get real answers right away but please try to remember that a little spotting or discharge can be perfectly normal in pregnancy when baby is just fine. I think at least half the ladies on this thread that are pregnant now have had spotting during their pregnancies and their babies are doing great. Still, that's little reassurance when you are still waiting to find out what it means for you in your pregnany. Just know we are all thinking about you, hoping for the best. :hugs:

9babies, I think we are all on the edge of our seats waiting to see if you caught the eggy this month. Puppycat, my fingers are crossed tight that it all goes smoothly for you. Sounds like your man is a little hard to pin down for BD sometimes. :dohh: Hopefully your holiday will yield results. :dust:

Sorry too if I've left anyone off that is a regular on here. It's hard to keep up with us all sometimes!

I consider 13 weeks 2nd tri.. others say 14 no matter what im almost there.. wed :)

Look at all you ladies so far along already.. :) hope your pregnancies are going wonderfully... :) 2 weeks till i go back to the dr.. for my 16 week checkup.. cant believe how fast its all going...

Have a great day all..

Well ladies i am home, all clean now after a nice bath. Laura has had a bath too. Think it'll be an early night tonight and get Gareth to do the deed - we didn't manage once over the weekend. I had Laura in with me and gareth had his son in with him so not really helpful for TTC.

Have an abundance of EWCM (thanks EPO) so best get to it!

Thanks for all the dust girls. Been really good with my tabs so fingers crossed. Good luck 9babies xxxx

I use to think 12wks was end of 1st Tri lol but if you break down 10mths its right for 14wks i think :wacko: anyways it dont matter :haha:

Yeah i think most say 14 weeks... thats what all the books say too.. so i will be there on wed.. :) lol even though i still say 13 lol

First off good luck to those who are TTC. Congrats to those of you who finally made it to 1st, 2nd and 3rd tri!!! It's excited to finally reach those milestones, no matter how small they may seem to others we know how big they really are. And I can't believe if my doctor is right my baby will be here either next week or the week after! It doesn't seem possible. And I will post pics of him so you can meet the first baby of the group!!!

Thanks hun, good luck!
Got a very positive opk so will be pinning DH down tonight. Will post a pic for your viewing pleasure soon x

Happy to hear from you Mami.. was wondering how you were doing.. so exciting your little boy will be here soon.. good luck hun..

Good luck puppy fxed this is it for you..

Thanks hun, good luck!
Got a very positive opk so will be pinning DH down tonight. Will post a pic for your viewing pleasure soon x

I hope the picture is just of the opk :haha:

:rofl: Suze, I was thinking the same thing. :rofl: Puppycat, no offense but I don't think Gareth would appreciate if you put up pictures of you guys BD. :rofl:

:rofl: i've just read back and you're quite right!
Turning laptop on now to upload opk pic :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"