TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

I hate that. I hate my husbands dad too, such an total loser, he spends all his money on stupid crap and acts like he is 16 abandoned my husband when he was 10, let his step mom abuse him. I think I am in a mood bc he just tried to call my hubby during work. so I feel your pain.

silly fil, just butt in, and wont butt out.

:hugs:

Fil isn't bad on that scale but dh has a son from his previous marriage who everyone seems to think will get left out because of Laura. This has never been the case of course, we've had to fight to see his son with mediators and solicitors. Hardly the attitude of people who are going to walk away from him.

Anyway, every time dh is due to see his son we get a call from fil which usually goes like this....

Fil: is dh there?
Me: no he's working, he works every morning.
Fil: oh right. Is he having D today?
Me: yes, when he finishes work, as usual.
Fil: does he have anything planned?
Me: i don't know, probably, do you want me to get him to phone you?
Fil: blah, was going to get him to sleep over, blah plans for today, blah.

Its the same time and the same questions. If we've arranged to have him on a different day all hell breaks loose and we have to explain everything to him.

Good morning ladies. Sending both Puppycat and 9babies :dust:. I hope everyone else is doing well. I love hearing about the crafting and creating going on here! :)

Hello ladies! Quick update! I made it to 33 weeks yesterday!!!! I had to into L&D Tuesday night I got really sick and dehydrated so they kept me the night. My cervix is 50-60% effaced, still closed on the inside but the nurse said she could push her finger through it. My little guy should be here in the next 2-3 weeks. I'm still contracting with the meds so I'm sure as soon as I stop them I'll go into labor and my OB said to stop them at 36 weeks. Which ironically is the day before Mexican Independence Day, which is the 16th of Sept, and I REALLY want him born that day lol. We have another growth scan Tuesday morning since I haven't gained but 2 pounds since I got pregnant. But baby is measuring perfect, my OB thinks I'm just not growing it's all going to the baby!

:wave: Mami. Looks like yours will be the first baby for this group. How exciting.

Pip x

I didn't think of that Pip! That's kinda cool! I'm gonna take my camera and laptop to the hospital with me and I'll post pics! I'm so excited!!! Based on the last ultrasound he should be around 5 pounds when they do the next one on Tuesday.

I cant wait for mine to come now awww. Starting to get breathless now which i hate ugh

omgosh my son locked me out, of my house, mobile home and I had to climb thru a window and my mom had to hoist me up. I felt so awful and I am in a ton of pain. bc my mom could only lift me so far, and then I had to lift myself up the rest of teh way. he locked himself in, in the span of only like 2 minutes, I went to get the groceries, and just left him with the door open, he closed it and locked it. and stupid me left the keys on the counter, force of habit, bc I was running out to get more. now I know my son can lock the deadbolt. and it is hard fo rme to do sometimes, apparently not hard for him. I feel like a fool and I Hurt.

wow

what a day.

Mami so pleased you and baby are doing ok! Can't wait to see pics of the little guy once he arrives :cloud9:

9babies.. WOW! glad you could get into the house even if it meant hurting yourself :( At least you didn't need to ring the police or anything to get the door broken down. Hope he doesn't do it again the little rascal :haha:

seriously he is so bad!! can not believe he did that.

well 7dpo and resisting the urge to pee on a stick bc it is way too early.

well I might. but I am definitely peeing on one at 11dpo, and 10dpo, which is wednesday and thursday. just wish they would come quicker.

Good luck ladies.. Puppy and 9babies.. lots and lots of dust to you both..

How are the rest of you lovely ladies...

Mami great to hear your little man is hanging in there and delivery in the next couple of weeks should be absolutely fine for him, can't wait to see him and yeah you'll be the first in this group to pop :happydance:

:dust: for you lovely ladies that are TTC... I can't wait for your test day i really hope you get your BFP's and Sticky Beans this time :hugs:

Hi ladies! Sorry not been online to chat much, trying to keep my head down during 1st tri as something usually goes wrong... and well this morning ive noticed a not so good sign :(.

On my second wee, when i wiped, there was quite abit of liquid with a yellowy/v light brown backtone to it, had about another 2 wipes untill it all cleared up. Absolutly bricking it incase this can lead to m/c. And as is bloody Bank Holiday (AGAIN) in the UK, the A&E have no sonographers at work and my midwife isnt answering her calls.

Has anyone elce kinda had this? My ticker is a little out, im approx 9+4.

Can anyone help :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"