TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Here it is girls.... x rated OPK :haha:

Attachments

• IMAG0661.jpg
    IMAG0661.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 7
Got my softcup in too ;)
Do I start taking Flax seed oil from tomorrow now i've had a positive opk??

Ooh, very good pos OPK Puppycat! :thumbup: What is the flaxseed used for? I took Wheatgerm oil to help with implantation - one a day throughout entire cycle and a second one on 5, 7, 9, 11 & 13 DPO. If it's just used to help with implantation it shouldn't hurt to start taking it straight away. :shrug:

Flaxseed Oil for Fertility

Flaxseed Oil is an excellent source of Omega 3 nd Omega 6 Fatty Acid and a natural antioxidant.

Flaxseed Oil for Male Fertility:
The ingredients within flaxseed oil help to keep the sperm healthy and increase bloodflow to the penis.

Flaxseed Oil for Female Fertility:
Treats menopausal symptoms, menstrual cramps, female infertility and endometriosis. Because the hormone-balancing lignans and plant estrogens (phytoestrogens) in flaxseed oil help stabilize a woman's estrogen-progesterone ratio, they can have beneficial effects on the menstrual cycle, and relieve the hot flashes of perimenopause and menopause. Flaxseed oil may also improve terine function and thus treat fertility problems. In addition, the essential fatty acids in flaxseed oil have been shown to block production of prostaglandins, hormonelike substances that, when released in excess amounts during menstruation, can cause the heavy bleeding associated with endometriosis.

I have seen a lot about it on BnB too - EPO before ov and Flax seed oil after. Worth a try eh! Fingers and toes crossed :)

Lovely opk :thumbup: Good luck catching the eggy :spermy:

Hi ladies.

I had to go to A&E yesterday night as i started bleeding, guess i was right to be concerned on the appearance of my cm :cry:. The gynae doctor was lovely and said he thinks everything is alright. My blood came back good and my belly/uterus is soft like it should be. Im off for a scan today at 12 noon (UK time). Please keep everything crossed for me, dont know how i can cope with losing another baby :cry:

Hi ladies.

I had to go to A&E yesterday night as i started bleeding, guess i was right to be concerned on the appearance of my cm :cry:. The gynae doctor was lovely and said he thinks everything is alright. My blood came back good and my belly/uterus is soft like it should be. Im off for a scan today at 12 noon (UK time). Please keep everything crossed for me, dont know how i can cope with losing another baby :cry:

Thinking of you today sweetie and baby :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Keeping my fingers X'd for you hun... just remember, blood doesn't always mean it's the end. My aunty bled alot during first tri and her littl eboy is now nearly 3 months old and big, strong and healthy! :) :hugs:

XxX

Thankyou all! Im glad to say that everything is fine!! :yipee:

Got a nice picture of baby and its little heart was beating away on the screen - so amazing to see! However, i am earlier on than i once thought, the scan measured at 7+4 so need to change my 12 week appt and my tickers.

Wow that's quite a difference to your lmp huh, must've implanted later.
I'm so glad everything is well honey, now relax and enjoy being preggo! :hugs:

Yeh there is quite a difference in dates - was very suprised =/

Here's my little baby: :happydance:

Attachments

• Photo0268.jpg
    Photo0268.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics