TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Fab news Inoue on seeing your little one is all ok :thumbup: I guess the dates of conception do not matter as long as baby is fine :)

I think i can see a line 9babies - what DPO are you at? Good luck hun.

Great news Inoue that all looks well especially afetr your scare :yipee:

Shana I can see it too, I could see it before Puppy tweaked it but I thought it looked to the left of where you put the dots? Anyway it looks like congratulations are in order :wohoo:

Yep, I can see a line 9babies. Looks like you've caught yourself an eggy! :yipee: Now, sending you a boatload of sticky :dust:. xoxox

thanks allmuddled up. I am crosssing my fingers for a darker line tomorrow

so nervous.

Eeeee, so exciting! 12 hours until my scan XD haha... I'm never gona sleep tonight lol.

I reeeeeeally hope this is it for you Hun!!! :hugs:

XxX

Keeping everything crossed for you both Dee & Kaedie that your scans go perfectly. :hugs:

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/XxXEmzXxX/e0dc3feb.jpg

Baby Fillier! Measuring at 12 weeks and 3 days :D 3 days ahead of what I thought!!!

XxX

I think it looks like a boy haha, guess we'll see in a few weeks time what it is lol

XxX

Doctor's appointment went good yesterday. My doctor said he got everything he wanted out of my ultrasound and baby is perfect :) He's 4lbs 11oz +/- 6oz, my money is on the extra because he feels at least 5lbs to me. He felt me up in front of Jose :p lmao and said my cervix is dilated 2cm all the way up to the top and then closed right over his head. He said when he checks me next Tuesday if I'm dilated all the way up he's taking me off my meds then so baby will be here either next week or the week after!!! I can't wait to meet him. We got to see his face and even saw him opening and closing his eyes!!!! She went to check and make sure he is still a he and do you know what this woman tells me??? "I hope we got a clearer shot before cuz I don't see ANY boy parts now" Are you kidding me??? After my meltdown and finally accepting he's a boy and going and buying ALL boy stuff you tell me he might really be a GIRL? I'd be so happy but mad cuz I can't take the clothes back :( But anyways we'll know for sure shortly. Here's a couple pics we got, one profile and the other reminds me of a freaky Tiki Mask lol you can see one eye open, the other closed, his mouth, nose and chin!!! The belly pic is from last week :)

Attachments

• 34wkprofile.jpg
    34wkprofile.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 7
  • babyface.jpg
    babyface.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 33w1d.jpg
    33w1d.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 4
Those are amazing pictures!!! I spent £20 on photos for everyone today lol.

XxX

I'm so glad they don't make us pay here, but if they did I would do it in a heartbeat :) It's totally worth it and I really wish I had been able to do a 3D/4D session this time.

I really wish that we get a DVD of the scan. But we dont get that here :( there isn't even an option for it... I think if you pay for a private 3d scan you can buy a DVD of it... Might look into that.

I think we have to pay for the photos because the actual scan is free on the NHS... We don't need medical insurance here because the majority of treatments are free. They charge for extras haha.

XxX

Oh. And yeah we can only get a DVD where I am if we pay for a 3D session. Most of the offices here don't use the 3D unless there is a problem and they have to do a more in depth scan.

Yeah when i had my 4D done we got a 10 minute video :cloud9:

Mami those are amazing pictures sweetie :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"