TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Kaede that is a fantastic scan pic hun! congrats :hugs:

Mami so glad things are going good for you, they are fantastic scan pics. I can't believe they said they couldn't see any boy parts! Are they going to do another scan or are you just waiting til 'he' arrives? :hugs:

That's my last scan Samantha! He'll be here next week or the week after that!

Wow Mami! That's so soon! And SO SO exciting!!! I can't wait to see a pic of him!!!!

XxX

Kaede, I am so pleased to hear that all is well with little Squirt. :cloud9: Are you going to get a private gender scan at 16 weeks so you can find out ASAP? My first impression from the pics is "boy" but I've been known to be wrong before. :haha:

Mami, that's great news that your little one is doing so well. I think we are all in suspense now to find out if he really is a he! :dohh:

AMU... As soon as I saw the print out my automatic reaction was to say... "we're having a boy" lol, but hey! I might be wrong lol only got a 50/50 chance of being right XD

I'm trying to persuade Taylor to let me book a 3d scan (or 4d... Whatever they call them), but he's umming and ahhing because if the price. Need to ask my work colleague where she got hers done and how much it was... If it's not too much I might be able to persuade him lol. I always wanted one all along, so I'll probably win and get my way :haha:

If I can't persuade him then I guess I'll be waiting til 20 weeks haha, but it's not that long really... The last 12 weeks seem to have dragged, but in hind sight they've gone quite quickly lol. I'll let you know if I win or not :p

XxX

Kaede Babybond in Newcastle, i got the cheapest package for a 3d of £140... gender scan was £90 :thumbup:

Firstly congrats Kaede on a great scan :happydance: I was put ahead 3 days too at my 12 week. I'm guessing at girl, just a guess, I can't do the nub thingy either!

And great news Mami that all is well and your little one is staying put fo the time being....wow gender confusion again :shock: Well as you say not long to wait :happydance:

Thanks Poppy! I found one called BabyBrite in Middlesborough too, maybe I should compare prices haha. The package that caught my eye was £120. You get a 25 minute scan, DVD of the entire 25 minute scan (with baby moving and everything! Awesome XD) and you get 6 photos. There is a cheaper one aswell. £90 for 15 minute scan and 4 photos. DVD is £10 extra.

But I had an ingenious idea! Lol. I just called my mum and asked her if we could have a gift voucher for our Xmas prezzie! She said "Well I'll ask your Daddy when he gets home." I was like... Get in! My dad's brilliant, doubt he'll say no. Specially as it's an xmas prezzie aswell haha :D being a Daddy's girl has it's advantages :haha:

BabyBrite only scan from 24 weeks. But still think it will be awesome!!!

XxX

Yes shop around sweetie, i only went with babybond cos i went with my last korben and they got a good reputation, also if baby being naughty they will ask you to come back with a free appointment.

That sounds good! I was just thinking that Middlesborough is probably easier to get to haha. Newcastle is further away... And very confusing to drive around too! We got lost for like 2 hours when we first moved up here... We've never been back since haha. But I will have a look at that babybond place, they have a website yeah?

XxX

Sorry think Stockton closer lol https://www.babybond.com/babybond-scan-locations.php

HAPPY 12 WEEKS KAEDE..... :)

Hope you all have a great week and weekend... im heading out on vacation.. but will check in when i have the chance..

Happy 12 Weeks Kaede and Happy 14 weeks Lilrojo :dance:
Hope you have a good time away Lilrojo :hugs:

9babies Hope your ok and your tests got darker :hugs:

:dust: :dust: for everyone else that needs it :hugs:

Happy 14 weeks lilrojo! I need to change my tickers haha... which I will be doing in a minute! They put me forward so I'm 12 weeks 3days today haha. woohoo!

XxX

OMG I can't believe it!!! I'm 34 weeks today! I made it ladies. And I just can't believe it. My baby boy is going to be here in the next week or 2!

Congratz Mami happy 34wks :hugs:

lilrojo happy 14wks :kiss:

Kaede happy 12wks :hugs:

Oh eck anyone else :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g