TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

MiniWig grew his wings at 11 weeks. :cry: Dee posted the sad news in her journal. :cry:

Dee sending you massive hugs, i know its not much :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know i dont write on this board much, but i am so so sorry Dee, my thoughts and prayers are with you at this sad time. xxxxx

Thank you everyone for your kind words to me x

I'm not even sure if i want to TTC anymore and i don't know if i will stay on BnB or not, i don't know much tbh :-(

Dee just take time out from bnb and spend it with your family, you need time to grieve sweetie :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Dee take some time for yourself hun.
We'd be sad to see you go but i can understand how it'd make you feel if you stayed.
I have no words hun, :hugs:

Dee we would all hate to see you go.. we would deff miss you and not be the same without you here.. but we would all understand.. def take some time to grieve and be with your family...

Big Big cyber hugs... :)

I don't think i will go go anyway, maybe just read more than i post :) We will see, i would miss you ladies all so much too!

I'm glad to see you're trying to keep your chin up Dee :) We would all miss you too :hugs: Hope you feel better soon chick :flower:

XxX

So sorry dee and sorry to everyone havent been on in a little while due to Internet being gone got an darker line now will post as soon as I can.

:hugs: for Dee and Congrats Shana can't wait to see a pic!!
:dust: for everyone else that needs it

Congrats Shana! I really hope this is your forever baby :flower:

Here's your :hugs: for today Dee! :)

I am so sick this morning >.< it was gone! But now all the sickness has come back :( it's probably the thought of going back to work on Tuesday lmao XD hopefully a full roast dinner will sort me out at my nan's today haha. Shame the sickness hasn't affected my appetite... I might not have put on 10lbs already lmao XD

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->