TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Dee :hugs:
Thanks everyone on hubbys phone so forgive my typing puppy sending u a ton of :dust:

Congratulations 9 babies - i just saw your ticker! :)
Please post some pregnancy stick piccies.

Hi ladies

I've updated the front page.

Dee I hope you don't mind but MiniWig was with us for so long that I felt it only fitting to honour your beautiful baby. :angel: If you are not comfortable with it please let me know and I shall remove it. :hugs:

For those of you not following my journal I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes last week and I have my first growth scan tomorrow. :nope: I'll be seeing the consultant on Wednesday and will hopefully have some idea what it will all mean for me and Wriggle Bum. :shrug: At the moment it is likely that WB will come early now but will update you when I know more.

:hugs:

Pip x

Gestational diabetes isn't too bad though right? My aunty had that and she just had to check her blood sugar everyday and limit her sugar intake :) I'm sure everything will be fine for you :)

Also, my EDD is 12th March 2012 if you want to add that to the front page :)

XxX

So was i 110% even everyone on here guessed boy with my scan :haha: nearly fell off the bed when they said girl lol

Hey ladies.. im back.. :) from vacation...trying to catch up some while i can... felt baby move some on and off over the vacation so thats exciting.. not a lot yet but found hb as soon as we got home.. yay...

Hope your all doing well

congrats on your bfp 9babies... fxed its sticky....

dust puppy

Welcome back :hugs:

Gosh your lucky i didnt feel this one till nearly 21wks lol wasstarting to get worried.

wow poppy thats a long time.. must just like to be relaxed in there.. :) dont feel i look preg. at all lol.. and dont feel it most of the time..

Dont worry she's making up for it now she never sleeps lol

Hehe poppy, I'm not really bothered what Squirt is. But something is telling me bubs is a he lol, but if they tell us it's a girl I wouldn't be disappointed :) Just means we would have a Jessica Marie instead of a Harrison James lol.

XxX

Morning all I need some expert help! I am 10-11dpo and got this on Superdrug test what do you think? Had to take it out of the case to get a pic. Thanks xxx

Attachments

• DSC01762.jpg
    DSC01762.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 13
I'm not sure Cazi but I'm on my phone. I'd like to think I can see a line :flower:

I got my :bfp: at 9DPO with a Superdrug and I personally rate those tests. Is it clearer in real life?

Pip x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->