TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Hi ladies!

Found out I'm team pink earlier :D over bloody moon!!.. She gunna be such a little princess!!!... :):) OH soo gutted though and feel bad - we both thought boy but as soon as woman did scan and said it's a little girl, OH didn't say owt for about a hour because he was gutted.. Feel bad for him but so mad that he not grateful she ok!.. Mates said their partners were gutted when was a girl and they wanted a boy but they soon came round.. Went Babies R Us and he bought a gorgeous pink set for our little sweety but he still been feeling sorry for himself.. Anyone had this? It's pissin me off to be honest lol!.. Xxxx

Lol. Emily, both me and my ex were gutted when we learned that our son wasn't a girl cuz that's what we both wanted at the time but we both came around (took me about 2 weeks!! :haha:). Speaking of gender scans, I have mine booked for Friday. :yipee: Can't wait to find out if Jazzle is :pink: or :blue:.

Congratz Emz dunno about men, but i wassame with my last 2 boys cos i so wanted a girl... i know should be greatful etc but it does happen. He'll come round once she's born n bet a daddies girl :haha: end of the day its hissperm that predicts what sex you have lol

AMU keep us updated which team you on! :)

It's driving me mad because he just mowping round :/ hopefully he will cone round soon :) xxxx

Congrats Emily, Gender disappointment is actually quiet common give him time and he will get his head around it.

I'm defo excited about finding out if Jazzle is a boy or girl :dance:

I didn't find out so DH didn't have the option to be sad. That said he already has a son from his ex so it's probably different for him x

Congratulations on your pink bundle Emz.

Pip x

Congrats Emily... he will come around but it would be pissing me off too.. you should just be happy no matter what.. esp after a loss.. that all is going well.. but it is common.. i am hoping for a boy but dont care if its not.. as i have a dd.. :)

Would love to hear if anyone has any tips on potty training.. day one with my peanut and its tough..:)

Congrats on joining team pink Emz! And good luck at ur scan AMU!!!

I have a question. I've been back to slimming world the last two weeks, just to keep an eye on my weight gain so I know what I'm up against... Last week was the first week back and I'd gained 8lbs, which I thought was great :D but this week I lost 1lb... My question is, is it ok to lose a lb or two some weeks or is it bad? I wasn't trying to lose weight... In fact we actually had 3 takeaways this week lol.

XxX

Yay Mami.. so happy to hear little man is doing well.. and hope you can go home today..

Okay lets see:

Happy 32 weeks Poppy
Happy 31 weeks Pip
Happy 15 weeks Kaede.. orange day..:)
Happy ? weeks Suze.. so sorry i dont remember where your at.. :(

34 weeks :happydance:

Congrats on :pink: Emz, I was soooo happy to get a little girl first time round, girls are great and the clothes......!! Hope your OH comes round, just tell him how little girls are all for their Daddy's and how she'll be a Daddy's little girl :)

Kaede, what you're looking out for in terms of some movement is a feeling like you're about to pump I would say :haha: I didn't feel Ava until about 19 weeks because my placenta was anterior (on the front) and this could well be the case for you.

Lilrojo, good for you for considering breastfeeding. I think my best advice would be to not expect it to be easy, that it doesn't always come naturally BUT with the right support from your mw, partner and here you will get it and when you do it's the most wonderful thing ever :cloud9: As for potty training we were really lucky with Ava, I'd had the potty around for a while but she showed little interest then I just got her to sit on it and one day she was and 'accidentally' had a wee while she was watching tv...made a big fuss and then she continued :thumbup: I would say loads of fuss, we also had a 'princess polly' potty training book which was useful as it taught about pants, the toilet etc and had an 'applause' button which was quite a novelty for Ava! Good luck

:hi: to everyone else in weeks or dpo :)

Thanks Suze! I will say though... Generally, so far, when it feels like I need to pump... I actually need to pump lmao. Although I know what I'm feeling for now haha, thanks!

XxX

:rofl: so when you feel like you need to pump and you don't it's the baby then

Thanks Suze... it certainly has been a long day..hopefully it will click soon..

:rofl: I just got what you ladies were talking about. Pump! :rofl: Sorry, I've never heard that term used before for wind. :rofl: Toilet humour always gets me. :haha:

I think it must be a northern thing haha, I'd never heard that wordless gor that before o moved here haha

XxX

Thanks everyone.. Last night he didn't say a word so i just went to bed and this morning he just went work.. I could smack him I swear! :grr: it's both our first child so he should be over the moon! W*nker.. Near mind.. Really hope he comes round! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->