TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

I'm sure he'll come round chick :)

This is going to sound weird... But I've been having (what I can only describe as) buzzing feelings in my belly today, under my belly button and slightly to the left. It was more noticeable today, but it has happened a few times the last few days. Was I completely lying when I said I hadn't felt Squirt move yet? Lol. Thing is it didn't feel anything like I was needing to pump lol :haha:

Just curious! :D

XxX

Hehe it could be baby Kaede :)
I didn't feel my first pregnancy until 19 weeks but i felt MiniWig at 10 weeks so it just varies x

Hiya Dee, how you feeling hun? :)

I honestly don't know if that's what it was lol... but it felt like.. you know when your mobile phone vibrates and it's laying on your tummy? Well it kinda felt like that but inside haha.

XxX

Kaede-it very easitly could have been the first movements.. they are not that noticeable.. my peanut gets pretty lazy in there lol.. cant wait for the hard kicks.. :) SO-YAY FOR FIRST MOVEMENTS...

Emily-sorry your oh is being a bit of a jerk.. but im sure he will come around.. he had his hopes set high and hard on a boy.. give it time..

"Wants to do something nice with my girls this weekend! :) I hope my daughter will grow up to be as beautiful as her mother! Only 5 months to go untill we meet her! :) x"
Reply with your comment or "like".

Above was his status this morning.. Made me cry at work lmao :L he said he coming round to idea now :) yaay!

Finally can be excited infront of him!! :)

Xxx

:wohoo: for him coming round and very sweet that he has put it on FB

Kaede :wohoo: for first feelings, I would say that's it...the pumpy feelings will come too :haha:

Hey! Kaede, that's great that you've started feeling squirt move. :yipee: I'm starting to feel Jazzle almost daily now. It's only the tiniest of sensations sometimes but so lovely. :cloud9:

Well, today is my gender scan at 4:20pm. I'm very exited but also nervous about it. I'm trying to prepare myself for it in case Jazzle isn't a girl (which I most hope for) and trying to prepare myself to embrace the possibility of another son, if that's the case. I suffered pretty bad gender disappointment with X but don't feel like I have any right to be choosy now as long as Jazzle is healthy, if that makes any sense. :shrug:

We'll know in about 12 hours if Jazzle is :pink: or :blue:. Please don't hold it against me if I lack enthusiasm over :blue:. I'll still be happy that Jazzle's my :baby:, just have to adjust to the idea of no :pink: in the family. I love emoticons. :rofl:

AMU was up at silly o clock again i see! Lol
Can't wait to see pics of Jazzle :)

Hey! Kaede, that's great that you've started feeling squirt move. :yipee: I'm starting to feel Jazzle almost daily now. It's only the tiniest of sensations sometimes but so lovely. :cloud9:

Well, today is my gender scan at 4:20pm. I'm very exited but also nervous about it. I'm trying to prepare myself for it in case Jazzle isn't a girl (which I most hope for) and trying to prepare myself to embrace the possibility of another son, if that's the case. I suffered pretty bad gender disappointment with X but don't feel like I have any right to be choosy now as long as Jazzle is healthy, if that makes any sense. :shrug:

We'll know in about 12 hours if Jazzle is :pink: or :blue:. Please don't hold it against me if I lack enthusiasm over :blue:. I'll still be happy that Jazzle's my :baby:, just have to adjust to the idea of no :pink: in the family. I love emoticons. :rofl:

Awww sweetie totally know where your coming from as i suffer GD with korben and cried all day when she said boy... same again with this one i dreaded it even tho i had no right to after my loss, but you cant control your emotions :dohh:

Thinking PINK thoughts sweetie :hugs:

I kinda know how you fee AMU Hun. Im not dead set on any gender in particular, but I've found myself hoping for a girl. Specially when I was looking at those baby pics of me my nan found lol. But really in the long run, I may be disappointed, but I'd be more upset if Squirt wasn't healthy. You'll be ok :) sending pink thoughts your way Hun!

Oh, and happy 16 weeks!!! :D

XxX

Thanks ladies!! :) i was worried it was just a front for facebook but lat night he was back to strocking my tummy and saying he coming round to idea so yaay! hopefully it will just progress from here:) whoop! just ordered the cutest girl outfit! red top, grey fur sleaveless jacket with denium skirt with red flower detail at bottom - would look adorable with some nice tights and booties :) n'aww soo excited!!! xxxxx

Just had to share my news...

JAZZLE IS A GIRL!!!!! :smug:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g