TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Poppy, I think there's a few cheaters on here today (myself included :rofl:) :haha:

I hope you are all having a good day, weeks or not, bump or no. :hugs:

I need a nap. Kaede if you find someone to go to work for you can you please send them my way too? :haha:

I'm gonna join in the cheating lol. I'm exhausted. Happy weeks to everyone :) Giovanni is doing great this morning! His bili level is WAY down today and I'm waiting on the pediatrician to come see us during lunch time to see if we are going home today. My pumping is finally paying off! Between the 2 the most I had gotten was 7mL and just now I got 52mL!!!!! So I am excited. I just wish he'd take the breast instead of me having to pump cuz now I have to go rent one :S but I really want him to have the breastmilk I know it will be good for him. But he's eating great and pooping and peeing a ton!

Yay Mami.. so happy to hear little man is doing well.. and hope you can go home today..

Okay lets see:

Happy 32 weeks Poppy
Happy 31 weeks Pip
Happy 15 weeks Kaede.. orange day..:)
Happy ? weeks Suze.. so sorry i dont remember where your at.. :(

How is everyone doing today..

I have been feeling peanut about everyday now.. so thats very exciting lessens the worry.. Kaede have you felt anything yet?

Im doing well.. tired but whats new right.. heartburn has hit.. but not terrible yet.. and my siactic (sp) nerve has been acting up.. much earlier this time than last.. Im also looking into breastfeeding.. but know nothing about it..

That is just crazy poppy.. since its not your first.. hmm crazy.. lol i feel peanut everyday..started at 14 1/2 weeks.. Im sure in a while you will feel things.. this is your first right.. i would say 18-21 weeks..

Felt my last at 18wks think it depends where your placenta is too.

She's making up for it now jumping on my hip n bladder :haha:

I don't know what I'm feeling for tbh lol... This being our first and everything haha. I might be feeling something everyday and not even know it! I hope I start feeling things soon... I don't really feel pregnant atm (well... Apart from the nausea and constant headaches lol). I want it to feel real! It's like I'm living it through somebody else ATM XD haha.

XxX

You prob wont know the kicks right away.. but you will.. it takes a bit for your first for you to know what your feeling.. soon though hun..:)

Happy whatever weeks you are to everyone :haha:
I didn't start feeling Scott properly until about 21/22 weeks (i think)

How is everyone in here today?
Mami, how are you and little one doing? xx

I am ok thanks 9babies - one day at a time and all that, hope you are allright hun.

P.S Everyone - i have a new journal on my signature - please feel free to stalk me. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->