TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Haha, thanks. I'd really love to know what happned between then and now though :haha:

XxX

My water broke while I was driving to get my hubby from work at 8:55 last night, Thursday. Contractions stopped after that so they started me on pitocin at 12:40am. I was at 2cm and contractions were bad and regular and the nurse came in and told me I could have my epidural. I was sleeping somewhat through it so I *almost* declined but decided to go ahead and get it. Glad I did. I slept all night and so did hubby. This was around 3am. I was slowly dilating and made it 5cm at 6:20am and was stucj there til I asked to be turned to my left side from my right. I went to 8cm and full effaced in 15 mis but head was still high. So my OB was doing a section and when he came in and checked me I was complete and after 2 pushes, yes 2! Giovanni came into this world on Mexican Independence Day at 10:05am weighing 5lbs 11.6oz and 19.5 inches long! Head full of black hair and perfect! He scored 8 and 9 on his APGARs! Went right to the breast and went to town at 30 mins old and now he is being lazy. But he was starving so they gave him a bottle with my permission in the nursery when they took him for his admitting and all. He is so perfect and tiny. Couldn't ask for more. No tearing or cutting so no stitches and I'm hardly bleeding. I delivered my placenta 4 mins after Giovanni.

Attachments

• 110916_0004.jpg
    110916_0004.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 110916_0003.jpg
    110916_0003.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 9
Oh Mami, he's gorgeous!! :cloud9: Sounds like you had a reasonably straight forward delivery (as these things go, anyway) and you got your wish of your LO arriving on Mexican independence day. :yipee: I love Giovanni's sleepsuit. That is sooo cute. Where did you get it? I might have to ask my mum to track one down for me. :haha: Congratulations hun. :hugs:

:wohoo: welcome to the world Giovanni - awesome name! Loving hiss hat too.
He's bloody gorgeous!

:dance: :dance: YAY CONGRATS MAMI!!!! :dance: :dance:

Giovanni is gorgeous! :cloud9: so glad he is here :hugs:

Thank you all so much. My exhaustion hit about 4:20am and I woke hubby up cuz lil man was awake. He took over for a couple of hours lol. The outfit came from JC Pennies, it's Carters bran. I love their stuff! Labor was pretty straight foward. No problems. They had to stick me 4 times before they could my IV in and twice for the epidural though. I told the nurse I forgot to read my horoscope that day. She laughed and said it probably said to stay away from sharp objects lol. They ruptured a vein the 1st time around so I have a nice nasty bruise. My OB came in a bit ago and said if all is good tomorrow we can go home then. He said Giovanni is doing great. I'm in love all over again :) Oh and the hat is one that was crotcheted and donated by an elderly lady. All babies born here get one! Hey did do a good job picking it out for him cuz everyone loves it!

Congratulations Mami. He's gorgeous.

I shall update the front page when I'm next on my laptop!

Pip x

Congratulations Mami he's beautiful and love his name :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations Mami :happydance: Giovanni is gorgeous! Well done you :)
Enjoy. x

Thank you Pip! Oh man here I thought we were good and going home today. And they tell me at 6am his bilirubin level is high so I have been discharged and we were moved to a room on the Peds floor. He's got a bili blanket under him and a bili light above with blinders on his eyes that he doesn't like. He is not eating as much as they THINK he should, but he is eating just like all my other babies did. But otherwise he is healthy. Had hospital portraits done yesterday. Waiting for them to get up online and I'll share the link they turned out great! Now if we can get over this jaundice we'll be great! I hate not being able to hold my baby all the time :(

God I hate cold and early mornings :( lol... Anybody want to go to work for me today? >.<

XxX

Mami can't wait to see your hospital portraits, they sound great :thumpup: Hope Giovanni's jaundice goes soon so you can take him home :hugs:

Congratulations mami :wohoo:

What a beautiful little boy Giovanni is and well find to you :)

Suze Happy 34wks :happydance:

Pip Happy 31wks :happydance:

Kaede Happy 15wks :happydance:

Hope i not forgot someone :wacko::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g