TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Mami Giovanni is sooooo cute!!!

I am in a much better mood today got my +ve opk this morning so fingers crossed it's my turn for a sticky bean this month!!!! Hope everyone else is ok xxxx

Woooo Cazi - I got pos OPK too - I have two TWW buddies now! :happydance: first time ever!

Sending lots of :dust: your way Puppy and Cazi, and of course to anyone else that needs it. Fingers crossed this is your month :hugs:

Ooo, bestest of luck Puppy and Cazi!!! :dust: for you both :D

I have a question... Wonder if someone can help? I'm confused! In itself not unusual I know lol :haha:

In my maternity notes on my 12 weeks scan report it says "20/52 appt made" so I'm guessing my 20 week scan was booked at that time, but I don't have a date for the actual scan date... Will it come on a letter like the 12 week appointment did or should I call the ultrasound dept at my hospital and ask?

XxX

How odd. They made me book my 20 week scan when i'd had my 12 week scan so i had it there and then. Definitely call them hun x

Might give them a call tomorrow... Or I might wait til next Wednesday and get midwife to help lol. I get really badly tongue tied when I have to speak to people I don't know on the phone :/ I sound a bit mental when it happens lol. I'll see how brave I'm feeling when I get home from work tomorrow lunchtime :p

XxX

Lol we'll write you a script :)

Hi I was just windering if you could check the system and let me know the date of my 20 week scan, my name is xxxx and I'm 16weeks pregnant today :)

Lol, I would still get tongue tied if I read from a script... I'd be terrible in a call centre lol. I have to kind of psych myself up to call people lol. The only people I'm ok talking to on the phone is my Nana and my Mum lol. I even completely confused the midwife when I called up to make my booking appointment when I was 5 weeks. I had to kind of breathe and start over so she could understand me XD

I'll probably call them tomorrow when I get home, but it won't be understandable lmao XD bloody shyness! So annoying, it's better now than when I was at school... I couldn't even read outloud or I'd stutter all over the place and having a slight lisp doesn't help :dohh: maybe my Nana could call for me :haha:

XxX

Kaede I would ring them and just ask if there is a date in their diary for your 20 week scan - the way it works here is that they give you the date for the 20 week as you leave the 12 week one so perhaps they just forgot. It does sound like it's been made with whats in your notes though :thumbup:

Yeah, I'm gona try and be brave and call tomorrow. I'm such a wimp though lol, but I really want something to look forward to that is closer than my 4d scan on my Bday lol

XxX

Sending bucket loads of :dust: to Puppy & Cazi. :dust: I truly hope this is at least one more lady's lucky month. :dust:

Kaedie, I think the other ladies have covered the scan chasing advice quite well. :thumbup: It must be really difficult to have such a fear of making phonecalls to anyone you don't know. :hugs: Good luck with it. And don't put too much pressure on yourself. If you decide you don't feel up to the call then I'm sure your midwife will be more than happy to help you sort it out when you see her (especially if you explain why you didn't feel you could do it yourself). :hugs: Having lived with boatloads of my own neuroses and hang-ups that get in the way of life, I can sympathise well.

AFM, I just got an unusually decent nights sleep unbroken from about 9:30pm to 5am. :yipee: I'd love to get more sleep now (don't have to be up til 7) but don't think my brain will let me. :dohh:

I hope all you ladies have a wonderful day.

Happy 16wks Kaede :happydance:

Happy 32wks Pip :happydance:

AMU i wish i could get a full nights sleep like that :cry: im up every hour or 2 hours for the bathroom drives me nuts :growlmad:

Grrrrr, seriously! What part of "I don't want to get involved" does my family not get?! :/ My Nan and my Aunty are still feuding, and as much as I say I don't want to hear about it, know about it or get involved... I somehow end up involved -.- I seriously don't need the stress! I'm hormonal enough for 3 people, and my aunty just keeps on trying ot upset me :( She reckons that I don't care about her or about my cousins (which she said to the public on facebook). I just looked at the screen like... o_O how can she even DARE to say that?! I couldn't love those two boys more thna if they were my own. I've always been there for both of them since the day they were born. As hard as I found it when the youngest was born (He was born about 4 weeks before I got my bfp), I still bought her outfits and stuff. I went to her scans with her, I got excited when it got nearer the time... and she just throws it in my face. All I want to do is cry :( Seriously... sometimes I really do wish you could CHOOSE who your family are -.-

XxX

:hugs:

Family sucks! Trust me, I know how you feel!
If your conscience is clear then don't worry about what others think xx

Family can be the biggest nightmare!!!

How are you puppy 2ww begins yey!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back