TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Good luck puppy!

I've got such a bad headache it's unreal... Feels like my head is going to explode and all I want to do is cry. I feel like all I want to do scrawl into bed and hide for a week. I can't even be bothered to go to work tomorrow, but I can't have a sick day because I have way too much that needs to be done :(

XxX

Happy 33 weeks Poppy..

Happy 16 weeks Kaede...

Happy 32 weeks Pip...

Happy 35 weeks Suze.. I got it this time.. :)

Hope your all doing well

16 days till my 20 week scan, cant wait to see baby again.. been since 9 weeks..

Good luck cazi and puppy..

Hi ladies - hope your all doin ok! The weeks seem to go by quite quicky now, always checking how far people are :haha:

Ive got my 13 week scan next Wednesday so im looking forward to that! (and abit apprehensive). Hopeing i can post you a nice picture next week on the Friday :happydance:.

Take care all!! xx

Happy weeks for everyone yesterday. Sorry I wasn't about.

Hope you're feeling better soon Cazi.

:dust: for those needing it

:hugs:

Pip x

I soo cant wait for this week to be done with girls! :growlmad:

Iv been temping full time at this really nice place for a month and it was brill - really enjoyed it! and they suppose to be setting me on (they know im pregnant) after iv finished temping for this week at a different place.. & i fecking HATE it! :growlmad:

I started at this place Thursday and iv only got to stick it out for another 4 days but the days go sooo slow! 9-5 and i have to set off 8am to avoid traffic because its all bypasses and big roundabouts to get here :growlmad:

For last few days iv been getting headaches (never usually get them) it said online something to do with all extra blood circulating round.. not got one today (touch wood) but the main thing that pisses me off is that the buisness had the main guy, his daughter and son are both Director's and his fecking son brings in his stupid stinky mutt EVERYDAY!!!!

I love dogs, but he stinks of a bunch of wet dogs - dribbles all over you and his owner doesn't have him on a lead or shout him to stop, he just fuses him like a sick fuck! the building always cold and is soo tiny! if the stupid dog is in the hallway, honestly nobody can move unless you climb over and i aint doing that!

Told OH and he went absolutley nuts! saying that its illegal :growlmad:

why the fuck would anyone take their labrodor to work???? poor thing just sits in a room ALL day? it appartently cant stay home because his wife works 1 day a week and she says its too much work for her? :wacko: dont get a do if you cant look after it you douches!!! :growlmad:

Rant OVER :') feel better now :wohoo: hope everyones okay!!

20 week scan in 2 weeks EEEEEEEK!!!! get too see our little girlie again :happydance:

xxxx

Happy weeks everyone for yesterday :happydance:

Yay lilrojo :yipee: can't believe I've only got roughly 5 weeks left, starting to have labour and baby anxiety dreams :dohh: and my midwife asked me to think about writing a birth plan for next week :shock: It will just be copy and paste from ava's, although I never had time to get hers out the bag on the day :haha:

Good luck puppy, are you happy with your 'input' thus month?! :haha:
Emily, sounds awful with the stinking dogs at work :sick: Has your OH fully come round to :pink: then?

Well it wasn't planned but yeh DH and I BD'd Wed, Thur, SAt, Pos OPK Sun and BD Mon.
Think i covered it. Lol x

Emily, sounds awful with the stinking dogs at work :sick: Has your OH fully come round to :pink: then?

It is hun! :sick:

Omg yea! im soo happy! :) .. we went for private scan on the Wednesday and OH didint say anything Wednesday Night/Thursday morning and then his facebook status update Thursday about 10am was:

"Wants to do something nice with my girls this weekend! :) I hope my daughter will grow up to be as beautiful as her mother! Only 5 months to go until we meet her :) x" --made my eyes water like mad!! i spoke to him after work and he said he is now more excited about having a girl than he was about having a boy! :) His friend came to our house Sunday with his 17 month old daughter and she was adorable! OH said after they left he cant wait to meet our little lady and he has been spending money left right and centre on her :) sooo bloody happy! got 20 week scan exactly 20 week today and i really hope everything goes ok and she healthy princess! :)

xxx

Emz shove dog in bath when owner not looking :haha: ewwww hate smell of wet dog :nope:

Hope your well :hugs:

Suze forgot you yesterday :dohh: happy 35wks :happydance:

Emz shove dog in bath when owner not looking :haha: ewwww hate smell of wet dog :nope:

Hope your well :hugs:

Haha i wana shoot it :grr: :winkwink: haha! i just ignore it because i dont even wana know what shit its got in its fur.. :sick:

Hope your ok beautiful! xxx

Think mine is dropping a bit now thankfully, harder when they move up and you get breathless etc... Just been mw and mine has moved from breech to head down :happydance:

Happy (insert weeks here) to everyone!
Emily i bet the wet dog smell is horrible, especially if there isn't a lot of room where you are working :( Your nearly done there though so keep telling yourself that :hugs:

Hope everyone else is ok
:dust: for all those that need it :hugs:

Hey ladies

I just realised, i ran out of anti depressants quite a few days ago and feel fine :)

Hey ladies...

Hope your all doing well.. 15 days till my 20 week scan.. cant wait to see baby again.. its been forever, since 9 weeks..

Emily-hope the next few days go quickly so you can get outta there and away from that damn dog.. yuck

Poppy-yay for head down.. :)

Suze-5 weeks will fly by... :) So exciting..

Inoue-good luck at your scan.. cant wait to see that healthy baby.. :)

Puppy-sounds like you covered your bases very well.. fxed for your bfp..

Sam/AMU/Pip/Kaede-and anyone else I missed hope your all doing well..

That's great that baby is head down now poppy, did you feel her whizz round?!

Great that you've not missed the anti-depressants puppy, well done!

Bet you can't wait for 20 week scan, lilrojo, are you finding out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->