TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Suze funny enough ive felt nothing different :wacko: still got a ball shape under my right rib and scuffling down below like feet/foot on my left hip so im just trusting midwife :shrug:

That's great news Poppy! WB is still head down with his foot lodged in my right ribs. I'm convinced I'll snap his leg if I bend to the right!

Congrats Puppy. You're doing so well. :hugs:

Lilrojo - are you staying team green?

:wave: everyone else!

Pip x

lol Pip i remember my 1st Rhys always had his foot under my rib :haha: Ive felt nothing up top just down around hip and pubic bone.

Sometimes I'm convinced WB is doing star jumps - either that or he has a friend in there!!

Pip x

Yes im staying team green...

thought i would share for those of you who dont visit my journal...
17+6

Attachments

• 0927111158.jpg
    0927111158.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 3
Awww, cute little bump! I'll update mine in a bit lol... mine's just a liiiiiiiiiittle bit bigger :haha:

XxX

Not doing mine camera wont able to focus pmsl on a good note tho i got weighed today was 65kg's at 6wks and 72kg's today :thumbup:

I think we should find a day to all post bump pics for each other! Poppy, no excuses. :rofl: I've got a fairly impressive bump for 16 weeks. I'm dreading seeing how massive I get in the end. I was frighteningly large with my son. It's only supposed to get worse. :dohh:

Last picture I took was when I was 12 weeks... so I'm due to do another lol. I've done 1 a month so far! first one I took at 4 weeks, then 8, then 12 lol... I'll upload in a minute :)

XxX

Ok, here's the one from 12 weeks

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/XxXEmzXxX/7f8fb5d3.jpg

And from today... 16+1

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/XxXEmzXxX/bcae5abf.jpg

My belly is huge lol :/ I hope the growth slows down a bit soon or I'm going to look like a beached whale by the time I give birth lol.

XxX

Have been since about 10 weeks :/ I've only gained 7lbs so it's not through way too much weight gain. I reckon there's 2 in there and they just missed the other one XD lol

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"