TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Wonderful bump shots Lilrojo and Kaede! You've got lovely little bumps there.

Puppy, you made me laugh. My non-bump stomach is bigger than Lilrojo and Kaede's as well. :haha: Now I've actually got a baby in there again, I'm huuuuge. :dohh:

At last weigh-in I had put on 1 entire lb since the start of pregnancy. I suspect it may be more now as I've suddenly gotten my appetite back and have been eating a fair bit more than before. I plan to do my weigh-in on Friday when I do my weekly bump shot. I am happy to share last Friday's photo at any rate, since we're whipping them out. I know Suze has some impressive ones just posted on her journal. Poppy, I reckon you should join in as soon as you can take one. :rofl: you cracked me up with your last post... Lob it out! :rofl:

So, to put my bit in... My 16 week bump!
https://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m559/sassifrass13/3760316a.jpg

Aww, urs is nice and big too lol. So glad it's not just me XD I love my bump... I'm just worried about how big I'm going to be by 40 weeks lol.

XxCX

Fantastic bump pics everyone!! :dance:

Thought i better do a proper update about me! So yesterday i went to the Midwife appointment, she was running behind so i got seen 20min late :wacko: Scott is currently laid diagonally which my MW thouht was quite funny, she hasn't felt a baby like that for a long time :haha: I did say to her that he seems to love all positions that are painfull for me :haha: You could see his little back poking out through my bump when i was laid down. My MW even let me have a listen to his heartbeat :cloud9: She did tell me off though about his movements, she says even on his lazy days (he has at least 2 days where he doesn't move much at all) if he is still extra lazy on a night time coz that is normally his most active time i have to ring the hospital to get checked out, just in case. Especially as fizzy pop doesn't seem to make him move :haha:

This is my bump pic from 31 weeks and 1 day

Attachments

• 31wks and 1Day.jpg
    31wks and 1Day.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1
Arw loving all these bumps :) :)

Heres mine at 17 weeks :)

xxx

Attachments

• xxx.jpg
    xxx.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 5
Awww gorgeous bumps :hugs: Sam yours made me feel better :haha::haha: I will take a bump pic later and post :blush: think she's trying to get out through my belly button atm my bump gone weird shape lol

My bump keeps changing lol, depends where he decides he wants to sleep :haha:

Ok here's my 33wk x

Attachments

• photo0047.jpg
    photo0047.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 3
  • 33wk.jpg
    33wk.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 3
Wow loving all the bump pictures I think you all look fab!! Made me want one now :-(

2dpo DTD quite a lot so think all bases are covered. xx

Hope you get your bump real soon Cazi!!

Fab bumps Poppy and Emily!!!!

XxX

Yay! We got to see almost everyones bumps!! :yipee: Poppy, you are so funny. Your bump is gorgeous! :hugs: And look at Emz tiny little bump. They are all very sweet, big or small. :cloud9:

Hey TWW buddy, apparently the way to get preggo is to stay close to your man in the weeks after ov. something to do with hormones from his sweat? Ewwww

:dust: :dust: :dust: for Puppy and Cazi!!! and anyone else that needs it

Fab bump pics! :thumbup:

Hey TWW buddy, apparently the way to get preggo is to stay close to your man in the weeks after ov. something to do with hormones from his sweat? Ewwww

What? Never heard that before lol!! I'm not sure I want to stay close to him - he has man flu I could catch all sorts of diseases ha ha!! Its worth a go tho its one way to keep him off the x-box!!

How you doing? I'm so use to POAS I feel like there is something missing when I go to the loo- another 8 day until I can feed my addiction! It would be so nice if we both got sticky BFP's this month!

I need to put a newer one on because it's like popped over night lol!

Quick question.. Is it normal to feel poorly about 18weeks pregnant? I feel dreadful :( bad morning sickness again (thru up my dinner from 12) abit of a headache, tummy feels weird like baby stretching and I could sleep for days.. Is this normal? Xxxx

Yeah i got sick in 3rd tri with my 1st..... or maybe your coming down with something sweetie :hugs:

Emily-I have been sick on and off since my bfp.. throwing up like ms.. and headaches seem to be going more.. i try to drink lots of water and a pop.. but its often either im dehyrated or no caffeine.. and tired.. im tired all the time but i have a dd, who is 2.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->