TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

LOL. Kaede, would you like to take over my role as the resident nighttime poster? I was very fortunate to actually almost sleep through the night last night. Still had a wee break but managed to go to sleep again thankfully. How's your back feeling?

Poppy, your little Serenity is gorgeous. I'm sorry to hear she's having such a tough time in the evenings though. :cry: I remember what that inconsolable crying was like. X was like that for about 2 weeks but thankfully it passed without further ado. I'm really hoping it doesn't happen with Jazzle but I suppose it can't be helped. Just have to get through it best we can! I hope the infacol works for her. :hugs:

Cazi, you can see a photo of Pip's little boy Andrew on her journal, pg 223. He's gorgeous. :cloud9:

AFM, can't believe I'm 23 weeks now. I am really eager to make it to v-day and beyond. I'm thankful that the hospital has dated me a few days ahead of actual conception date so that I reach v-day this Tuesday. I can't help feeling paranoid that everything could still go horribly wrong but with v-day just around the corner I have hope that I'm entering a new arena of likely success. I so want to meet this little wriggler of mine!!!

Ah I missed it yesterday! Happy 23 weeks AMU :D Only 1 week til vday :D

My back is feeling much better thanks to the paracetamol! It's such a relief to be able to walk at a normal pace rather than creeping along like a cripple haha. It's only when I lift something, sit on the floor or bend down it hurts. So at work I'm screwed because I can't avoid bending down and sitting on the floor. But it's great at the weekend lol

XxX

I brought it offline.. as a Friend who lives near me did this couple years back and she did tell me but I was even ttc back then...
After so many cycles of No ovulation, I looked online and found fertomid a kind of clomid thats used so I got it took it and im where I am now.. it was a stoopid rsk wen I look back and anything could of gone wrong im not gona be the first or last I supose but its done now.. :thumbup:

Congratulations Pip. Andrew is gorgeous.

Sorry I've been absent ladies had loads going on my brother's girlfriend had a molar pregnancy and they want her to go to London for a week for some chemotherapy. I don't really know the ins and outs of it all.

Also one of my close friends lost twins, I'm heartbroken for her.

At the same time I feel really bad saying this but they all want to talk to me about it but its bringing everything up for me and I'm really hurting. I get my blood results back next week and was trying not to think about it but all of this is just bringing it back up.

Anyways I'm on cycle day 38 :cry:

Sorry to hear of everything you having to deal with Random.. Do your freiends know about what you have been through.. if so they may just want someone to talk to you understands how they are feeling.. I know its hard for you at this time and you may need to tell them that.. sending you big hugs and hope your results yeild something..

Sorry you're having a hard time Random :(

Hope very thing is ok 9babies

How is everyone doing? :)

XxX

Oh 9babies, just saw. I'm so so sorry hun :( :hugs: life really hasn't been fair to you :(

XxX

I am stuck for words to say to you 9babies, i'm so sorry :hugs:

I wish I could say i am alright but I am not and probably done with ttc for good. Can not do this anymore . :cry: stay in touch add me on fb. Shana har. PleAse don't mention pregnncy or loss bc no one knew in my real life friends just bc ofmthis factmi was waiting till 12 weeks and now I don't think I can even talk about it to t hem.

:( i was so sure you'd done iit sweetie. I cannot believe this has happened to you again.
Take care lovely xx

Oh 9 babies... im so sorry.. sending you massive hugs and life def. has not been fair to you.. hope your okay.. and we are all here you need anything or to talk..

Im so sorry 9babies :cry:

You must be at your limit now, find some time for yourself sweetie. My heart goes out to you ~ take care xxxxx

Take care of yourself Shana. I'm so sorry you're going through this again. Take all the time you need. :hugs:

Hiya all just dropping in to say hello. I got my +ve opk this morning so D/H is gona get jumped later!!! He has been very enthusiastic this month so have DTD every day since last friday!!

Does anyone know how I get a link to my journal in my siggi without having to post the big long link? I just want it to say my journal and then if you click on it, it would be my journal? Thanks for your help xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->