TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

I know how to do the link! But I will have to tell you later when I get on pc. Too hard to explain on my phone lol. Get :sex:ing Hun, and good luck!!! :D

I decided today (after 3 weeks of arguing with myself about it lol) I would start my maternity leave after the Xmas hols, so I start it on 3rd January :D only 7 weeks away... That is very scary! Haha.

XxX

TTC After 3 mcs - Cazi's Journey[/_URL]

If you copy and paste that into your signature box it will appear just as a title rather than a full link. You do need to delete all the underscores or it just won't work. I would offer to log into your account and sort it for you. But I know not everyone likes giving out their log in details.

Hope that works for you :)

XxX

Thnak you sooo much Kaede. It looks so much better. Thanks xxx

Hiya all just dropping in to say hello. I got my +ve opk this morning so D/H is gona get jumped later!!! He has been very enthusiastic this month so have DTD every day since last friday!!

Does anyone know how I get a link to my journal in my siggi without having to post the big long link? I just want it to say my journal and then if you click on it, it would be my journal? Thanks for your help xx

Good luck Cazi!! :happydance:. Im just starting my OPK's again although not activly not TTC atm, i would like to see if my OV date has changed since the loss.

We discussed 'babies' last night. Its very hard to speak to DH about this subject... feel awful saying he isnt easy to talk to... but i took the plunge! He would like to start again Spring time, so approx 3-4 months which has made me very happy (along with scared incase of it will result in a loss again). This should give my body time to heal and have some good periods again, im just scared for when i see a BFP :nope:. It terrifies me to know that i wont enjoy a single moment of the next pregnancy :cry:.

Massive hugs to 9babies again, hope your doing ok hun xxxx

9 babies I'm so sorry hun

Yeah my friend knows what I've been through that's why she choose to speak to me about it, I want to be there for her but its so hard.

So I had a 42 day cycle last month and I'm now on CD 2 but oh good lord its awful, she arrived with a vengeance I swear she hates me. The cramps are the worst I've ever ever had I took two of my prescription cocodamol which made my head fuzzy and didnt take any of the pain away then I wanted to be sick. Safe to say I'm feeling sorry for myself today xx

Hey ladies. I just wanted to pop on and say hi.

Random, I'm sorry the witch is being so cruel to you right now. I hope AF goes quickly for you. :hugs:

Inoue, I'm glad you and OH we're able to talk and come to a decision about when to start TTC again. Making decisions can bring such relief. :hugs:

Cazi, I hope you and OH we're able to manage all the BD you need to get a BFP. Now onto the horrid TWW eh? :hugs:

Puppy, I'm waiting to hear about a "high" on your CBFM any day now! :hugs:

Dee, I'm looking forward to finding out what happens at the end of your HPT odessey! :hugs:

Kaede! Happy v-day tomorrow!! :dance: I'm happy to hear you've settled on a date to start ML. I've decided on 3rd week of Jan. I'm lucky as I don't have a physical job so I can hopefully drag it out a bit longer but I am already suffering with just sitting there at my desk. Another 2.5 months, especially knowing its only going to get worse, makes me wonder if I'll even make it that far. :haha:

I hope everyone else is well. Sending out special hugs to all you ladies who are cuddling your rainbow babies now. I can hardly wait to be amongst your ranks. :hugs:

Good luck for this month puppy...and everyone else of course! :dust:

Think im going insane its a mad house here with synchronized crying, toddler n baby :dohh:

Hope everyone ok :hugs:

Hi poppy loving the new pic of Serenity - so cute!! I'm fine 3dpo and hoping this is my month!

Ohhhh Caz im so glad your still ttc lovely :hugs: good luck :dust::dust::dust:

Good luck Puppy!!! And good luck Cazi!!!

Eeek, I just took my top off to get ready for bed and I noticed I had a leaky nipple >.< I think the time for me to have to wear breast pads is getting closer lol. Still only a tiny bit... But this is the second time and I'm not keen to suddenly have wet patches on my boobies when I'm at work lmao XD

How is everybody doing? Apart from the leaky nipples, I creeped my brother out earlier! Harrison was having a wriggle and I told him to feel. Just as he put his hand on Harri have an almighty kick! Omg he freaked out! He went home after that lol. Men are wimps XD

XxX

Ohhhh Caz im so glad your still ttc lovely :hugs: good luck :dust::dust::dust:

I had a month off last month and it did me good. Back at it full force this month im determined to get that sticky BFP!!! November was my lucky month last year so hoping I have the same luck this year!

How is Serenity doing?

Good luck Puppy!!! And good luck Cazi!!!

Eeek, I just took my top off to get ready for bed and I noticed I had a leaky nipple >.< I think the time for me to have to wear breast pads is getting closer lol. Still only a tiny bit... But this is the second time and I'm not keen to suddenly have wet patches on my boobies when I'm at work lmao XD

How is everybody doing? Apart from the leaky nipples, I creeped my brother out earlier! Harrison was having a wriggle and I told him to feel. Just as he put his hand on Harri have an almighty kick! Omg he freaked out! He went home after that lol. Men are wimps XD

XxX

V day tomorrow :happydance:

Serenity good even tho i think im going mad :haha: yes november was my lucky month last year but i lost my angel, but gained another angel this november :cloud9: so hope you do too :hugs:

:hi:
Good luck to those still TTC, can't wait to see your BFPs :dust:

Kaede isn't it funny how men are lol, my OH doesn't really like feeling Scott move coz he says it reminds him of the film Aliens and it freaks him out :rofl:

Hello ladies

Sending lots of :dust: to those who'd like it.

Pip x

Happy V day Keade! :)

Hi to everyone else and good luck to those of us still TTC :flower:

Hope all the new babies are doing really well too :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member