TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Awww laura congrats on the twins.. how wonderful one blue and one pink..

Kaede dont worry so much about your weight.. just try to eat healthy and i tell myself my baby needs the extra calories.. I have 15 from the start.. so your only up 4 more than me.. dont worry.. I have eaten like 5 cookies today.. lol... baby needs them.. :)

You will lose it again after baby comes..

I dread to think what I'll weigh in 2 weeks time >.< gona force myself to eat healthy from now on I think... I've had a bit of an aversion from healthy foods lately. They just don't taste right :/ and pretty sure the cookie dough I've cream isn't helping :dohh: lol

I know I can lose it after, I just tried so hard to lose the weight in the first place. I think it's the lack of control I have over this. I can't stop myself being hungry lol :(

XxX

Hugs Kaede.. you cant and you cant not eat either.. hope the aversion to healthy goes soon.. lol ice cream sounds great right now..

Hiya all congrats Bella. I'm on CD7, this month is dragging soooo much! Its my last chance for a 2011 BFP so keeping everything crossed.

Thanks hun, yes 1 of each... :thumbup: Jst had my 20 week scan to confiume as had a gender scan at 16 weeks that said 1 of each but wanted to be sure lol

:wave: Laura - I remember you :thumbup: - do you remember me?? lol

Twins, AWESOME! And one of each. Blessed x

Thanks everyone, would always come back to this group :hugs:

And yes that would be lovely puppy if i could be added to your sig, were all in it together again :kiss: xx

I wouldn't worry too much about the weight gain Kaede. I have had an aversion to a lot of healthy foods too since falling pregnant. I just try to avoid eating bad foods as much as I can so I end up caving in and eating healthier options when I get hungry enough for them. :haha: When I fell pregnant with my son I was about 10st10lb and ended up hungry all the time and gained 2.5 stone. As I never really lost the weight after I had him, I started this pregnancy at 13st3lb. I've had much less appetite this time around and as a result have only put on 3lb so far. I think my body knows it has fat stores to draw from, something the more slender ladies of the group didn't start out with as much of. My theory is that your body wants a certain level of "reserve fuel" and is therefore pushing you eat more until you have it. It doesn't fit with fashionable weight but I've seen it happen all around me. I trust our bodies know what they are doing.

Welcome back Laura! Where have you been hiding?? Congratulations on the twins. Such wondeful news. :hugs:

Cazi, hang in there hun. You are in good company here. As you know, we've got a few other ladies still TTC their rainbow babies here. Whether it's 2011, 2012, or beyond, the most important thing is that you don't give up and you will get there in the end. :hugs:

How fabulous to be having twins Laura :flower:

Hey Inoue, how are you doing hun? :hugs: Glad you are back here :)
Onward and upward :flower:

Kaede, the weight will go once Harrison is here, just try and eat healthy as much as you can inbetween the bad stuff! I think your body sorta tells you what you need, you just need to ration it a bit if it asks for too much lol

I was 12st2lb when I started. I'd lost 3st in the 12 months leading up to my bfp lol. But I know it will be worth it. I'll just have to work extra hard after he's born to fit into my bridesmaid dress!

XxX

Ahh thanks Puppy. How many of us are there from this group still to get BFP's I know there is Me, Puppy, Dee and Inoue n e one else??

What CD are you puppy? If i'm right you are just a couple of days behind me! I'm sure if we all stick together 2012 will be a special year for us all xxx

I could be wrong, but I think it's just you 4 ladies, as active members of the thread go anyway. :hugs:

I think Random is TTC too.

I'm CD4 so yes only 3 days behind you :)

We can do it girls! And we have the best support here :hugs::hugs:

Thanks ladies yes do rember you.... :flower: My pc was broken for like 3months and then tryed to re-find this thread lol...
Im feeling really good now im n 2nd tri and feeling them move..

Laura did you do anything specific for twins or was it nature's way?
I'd love twins :haha:

Welcome back Inoue :hugs:

Laura congratz on the twins lovely :happydance:

Hope everyone is well x

Well after my loss I took a form of clomid my self and got the twins.... I kept having CD21 bloods and never getting full ovulation.. there is twins on each side but it was deffo the fertomid that helped first time round :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->