TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

I think both Lilrojo and Kaede have got cute little bumps. :hugs: My friend Natalie carried in a very similar way Kaede and all her stretchmarks were on her sides and back. I was jealous of that fact. The entire surface of my stomach is completely covered in crinkly little stretchmarks that never went away after my son was born. Just think saggy-baggy elephant. :haha: Jazzle is just now filling them in again. I don't think I got a single stretchmark on/near my back but I would have preferred that to the surface of my stomach being torally ruined. Oh well. It's the price we pay to bring these little imps into the worlds. I can't wait to meet mine!!! :dance:

I don't think I got extra stretchmarks with Andrew but I already plenty of old ones fro
James and previous rapid weight gains/losses. Pre-Andrew I had developed a Mother's apron with a band of saggy skin/fat across my pelvis. Now I've got crepey skin across that area instead and a jelly belly which looks okay when I'm stood up but sits on my lap when I'm sat down!!

I doubt my tummy will ever go back flat or firm due to my age but hopefully I can lose the extra couple of stone I'm carrying from pre-pregnancy and it might not look so bad!!!

Pip x

I have a mother's apron from Laura too - I had stretchies on my arms and legs before I was pregnant due to weight gain/loss but got some extra ones under my belly button in the last couple of weeks with Laura. If I get pregnant now you won't know until 20 weeks! :haha: although plenty have asked me if I'm pregnant now - sigh.

I'm in the Mother's Apron club as well. Sigh. I know there's nothing that will get rid of it except surgery, which I can't see myself doing, so I've resigned myself to always having a knackered saggy belly (except when pregnant). As long as I end up with my two lovely little ones as planned (Xander & Jazzle, that is) then I can live with it.

Thanks ladies, I know stretchmarks are all part and parcel of it. I'm just bummed mine have darkened again already. They had just started fading after my weight loss lol. And also my belly was just starting to flatten after my weight loss and pounding the exercise too haha. But it will be worth it I know :D I can't wait to meet our little boy too! And everyone will think I'm totally crazy, but I'm quite looking forward to the giving birth experience lol.

Anyone got a link for Sam's journal? :)

XxX

Congrats Sam..:) Welcome little Scott..

Amu-my bump looks nice under clothes lol not as great out in the open.. McKenna gave my a ton of stretchmarks.. all over my stomach, arms, legs its terrible.. but she was worth it and so will be peanut.. :) and Im only 25 so plenty of time to get back in shape.. :)

Hope your all having a great day..

Pip cant believe andrew is 1 week old already..

I'm not trying to show off but i don't have one stretchmark from either of my kiddies, not even a tiny weeny one, my stomach etc is completely like pre-kids. Dunno why though, i didn't do anything to prevent them, they just never came!

To be honest though, i would happily be covered in huge stretch marks if it meant i could have one last child with OH.....

Hope everyone is ok, happy however many weeks :flower:

Hope the gorgeous new babies are doing great.:flower:

You must be one of the lucky few I think Dee! (where's the jealous smiley when I need it? :haha:) Some people have really elastic skin that just rolls with the punches. I am not one of those lucky ones I'm afraid. :nope: My skin is so unelastic it's shocking. I've got stretchmarks all over my body (arms, legs, chest, bum, stomach) from growth spurts and slight fluctuations in weight since my teens. I also scar really easily. It's just a crap-skin thing. Pregnancy was the cherry on the stretchmark cake for me. :dohh:

I agree with AMU where is the jealous smiley when you need it.. lol im 25 and have stretchmarks all over my body.. ugh.. oh well no one sees my body but me and my hubby anyways.. lol

Hope your all doing well..

26 weeks.. only 13-14 more.. wahoo..

I got stretch marks too bummer :haha:

love this post tho

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 3
Yeah I must just have crap skin too lol. I've had stretchmarks since I was about 13... I was SOOOO skinny up until I was 17 so it was through growth spurts. But I never ever had stretchies on my belly until I was about 19. I went on the pill when I was 17 and literally piled the weight on, I got a belly for the first time in my life and the stretchies appeared. So at least my new stretchmarks are for a good reason :D

Lucky you Dee! Definitely jealous haha.

XxX

How are you doing Poppy.. how is serenity.. she is just beautiful.. 2 weeks old already.. where is time going..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->